Chapter 20

3rd person

After they finished eating everything that Tankhun ordered for them, Vegas and Macau invited their cousins to go try the arcade games.

Macau looks so proud while bragging to his hia Kim how he managed to beat the best score in one of the video games he tried earlier. So in the end, Kim and Tankhun also played the game and tried to beat Macau's best score but failed. Kim just let is slide since it's just a game but of course not his older brother. Tankhun almost made a scene by asking for the owner of the place and even said how pathetic the game was just because he didn't win. Good thing, Pete and Porsche managed to stop him before the manager decided to kick them out.

After that, Vegas challenged Kim to the claw machine. Yeah, he still haven't given up from that game. He badly wanna get one stuffed toy there. Tankhun was so loud while cheering for them—oh more like nagging his brother and his cousin about how stupid they are while playing. They couldn't even pick a single toy from inside.

He got tired of squealing that he decided to snatch the controller from them before playing by himself. And everyone was in awe seeing him easily get stuffed toys one by one. Tankhun managed to get the yellow chick stuffed toy, next is the panda, he also got a cat and dog stuff toy, a mickey mouse doll, and a watermelon plushie.

Vegas and Kim looked at him with their parted lips while Tankhun quickly bragged about his prizes.

"H-how did you managed to get all of that?!" Vegas exclaimed while pointing at all the stuff toys that Tankhun is holding in his arms.

He rolled his eyes at his cousin before answering. "Simple. Because you two are stupid while I'm the best." He then went to ask for a plastic bag where he can put all those things he got.

They spent almost three hours in the arcade and when Pete checked the time, it was already 3:30 in the afternoon. Good thing they already ate too much earlier that they didn't even feel hungry even once while playing cause no one asked to go eat or something.

After that, those cousins finally decided to leave the place after another thirty minutes. Pete and Porsche are also too tired to even walk. They felt like they take their kids to play outside and had too much fun. They're even much more worst than the actual kids. They're too loud and could bring you trouble anytime.

Now they're on their way to the cinema to watch a movie and it's already 4:15. The next movie is in fifteen minutes. Pete and Porsche was thankful they can manage to sit for a while as they wait for the movie they wanna watch.

While the others are busy ordering their foods to bring inside the cinema, Porsche dragged Pete to the nearest coffee stall inside the mall to talk to him.

He noticed how his friend was silent the whole time they were playing at the arcade. He first noticed it when they were still eating back there at the fast food chain but refused to confront him. But now that they have some time to talk, Porsche grabbed the opportunity to be alone with Pete.

They both sat on the two seater table with their newly brewed coffee that they order.

Pete was still quite that's why Porsche started the conversation.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Pete lifted his head before giving his friend a confused look. Porsche pointed at his face with a grumpy look before talking. "You look like you lost some bets or something. What's wrong?"

Pete let out a deep sigh before shaking his head. "It's nothing."

Porsche scoffed, completely not believing his friend's remarks. "Stop lying to me. You've been quite the whole time. You think I didn't noticed? What's wrong? Are you upset or something?"