Chapter 17

TW:🔞 MATURED CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

3rd person

The moment they entered Pete's room, Vegas didn't waste any second and quickly went to crash his lips against Pete's. The intensity of heat coming from their bodies way back at the bar tripled. It feels so intense even themselves are burning with their every touch.

After their scene at the bar, the two immediately bid their goodbyes to their companions before rushing out of the bar to go home. They have a much more interesting thing to do than to stay there.

Pete felt like he's getting drunk with the way Vegas' tongue would search inside his mouth like he hides some treasure in there. Not to mention the bitter-sweet taste of alcohol from Vegas' mouth that is now transferring to his.

Pete grip a handful of Vegas' hair as the other's lips slid down to his neck. Specifically to that part where Arm licked earlier while he was doing the body shot that Tankhun suggested.

Vegas sucked the skin of his neck like he was so hungry for it, he keeps on sucking it like his life depends on it.

"Ahhh.. Vegas.. it hurts." Pete whimpered before putting his hand on Vegas' shoulder to push him away but the latter was quick enough to cage his hand before sliding his other arm on his waist, pulling his body closer to his. Pete's back instantly arched the moment Vegas gave a long hard lick on the length of his neck. His head was leaned back giving Vegas the freedom to feast on his neck like a hungry animal.

Vegas' lips then went down to Pete's covered chest while his hand is already making its way to lift Pete's upper garment but the latter stopped him midway.

Pete have a different plan.

He pulled Vegas' face up again before kissing him hard. He is now the controller of the game as Vegas easily succumbed to his scorching touch.

Pete's wet kisses went down to Vegas' neck. Now it's finally his turn to have a feast.

Pete sucked the skin on Vegas' neck before licking it alternately. Vegas couldn't help but to grip Pete's hair because of the way he would suck and lick his neck. Pete is definitely driving him crazy.

Vegas can feel his dick pulsing inside his pants, screaming at him to release it. And it was as if Pete knew what he was thinking because he suddenly felt the other's hand sliding down to his jeans.

While Pete's lips was still busy leaving marks all over Vegas' neck and chest, his hands were already doing magic down there.

Pete easily pulled down the zipper of Vegas' pants as his hard-rock dick sprang to life.

A long and breathy groan went out of Vegas' lips as Pete's calloused warm hand wrapped around his throbbing manhood.

"Hahh.. Pete.." Vegas whimpers as he throws his head back the moment he felt Pete's thumb caressing the tip of his cock where white sticky liquid was already spilling out of it. Pete used it as a lubricant to make his cock more slicky and easier for his hand to move.

He wanted to use his hand at first, but then Pete thought he can do better.

He slowly went down as Vegas noticed what he was about to do. He tried stopping Pete but it was already too late. He already felt Pete's hot breathing against his ranging cock before his lips softly touched the tip.

Vegas' mouth instantly parted with the contact. Fuck! He was just kissing it, he hasn't even put it inside his mouth yet he can already feel himself cumming.

Pete stick his tongue out before licking his length all the way making Vegas' head dizzy. He was already at his peak when Pete put him inside his warm tight mouth bringing Vegas in a delirious state.