𝟙

Armani's pov:

It was 3 months ago when I quit the lifestyle I used to live. I was currently at my kickbox training sparring with some random girl she really sucks. After we were done I nodded at her and went to go change into my normal clothes.

 After I left the changing room I said goodbye to everyone and walked out. I got on my matte black Yamaha R1 and headed home.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

After a good 10 minutes I got home, and hopped in the shower after I blasted SAD GIRLZ NEED MONEY by Amaarae. After I did al my hygenic, I hopped out and put on some grey joggers a black bodysuit and my black Jordan 4's. 

after I was dressed I curled my lashes and put on some clear lipgloss grabbed my car keys and was ready to go. Oh I actually forget to mention I was going to my cousin Filly and stay there for a couple days. 

The outfit: 

   '•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪'𝕤 •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

After a good 15 minutes I arrived, and parked my fully black Lamborghini urus aventador infront of the house and got out. I locked my car and just walked into his house not even botherd to knock.

 When I got in I yelled "HoNeY i'M hOmE" not a second later I heard glass chatter al over the ground. I hastily walked to the kitchen when I saw Filly running towards me and embraced me in a warm hug.

 "Maniiiiii" he screamd "Boy what u screaming for you wanna make me def or sum" I know I screamed too but atleast not in his ear "HAHAHAHA sorry little one" "Not you calling me LiTtLe OnE when we  are the same height"

 "I'm still 3 years older than you little one" I glared at him and started chasing him around the house until I tackeld him and we fell on the couch laughing our arses off. "HA that was fun but how are you cuz "

 "yeahh it was, I'm doing quite well what about you" "I'm good, but you remember when I told you I had a suprise for you?" "Yeah what about it?" 

"I will give it to you after we cleaned up the glass I dropped because of you" "How was that my fault you were the one who needed to get scared" "Just go clean it up please and I will get you ur suprise" 

"Ugh alright it better be something good" "oh believe me you gonna love it" I shrugged and whent to grab the sweepar and started to sweep up the broken bits of glass when I heard a soft sound behind me.