𝟟

Armani's Pov:

Friday 4.44A.M.

I stood in a dark room all by my self. When I turned around I was in my fathers restaurant together with Keem, my dad and Keem's dad.

Our dads just walked to the kitchen while Keem and I sat down on a table. Talking about all sort of things.

Until Keem and I heard glass chatter all over the ground. Someone had thrown a brick trough the windows. Our dads came running to us making sure we where ok.

But that when it happened we heard loud gun-shots and 2 bodies drop.

DAD! Keem yelled. I tried to yell but I couldn't.

Everything went black and I was back at the dark room again. I looked around but I was standing next to Keem.

No No No please not this memory. SHITT STOP.

I was watching how Keem and I were walking on the street, it was like I was a ghost.

I wanted to wake up but I couldn't.

A black car with Tinted windows drove with full speed towards us. They rolled down the windows.

'Paigons'

Before any of us could say something they passed us and 3 loud shots were heard.

That's when it happened. I watched how both me and Keem got shot. I didn't seem to notice at first cuz of the adrenaline.

I saw Keem's body drop to the ground. "KEEM!" I watched my self drop to the ground holding into Keem. Keem his eyes fluttered open and he began mumbling to me.

'Please not this part. SHIT. Stop pleaseeee' I was trying so hart to wake up but I just couldn't.

"Armani I-I- I love you" I watched myself crying. Until I finally had the courage to speak up again.

"Keem I love you too. Please don't let me go. It was u and I together against the world forever. U promised me Keem. U promised me to never let go. We promised each other to stay at each others sides Keem. Please."

I just was there watching how I was putting pressure on his wounds while holding him in my arms. "A-Arma-ni I-I w-ill a-lways be on yo-ur s-si-de" he said while pointing to his hart.

I wanted to say something but he beat me to it. "R-R-UN" I didn't get why he was saying that until heard more gunshots.

I got shot again this time in my shoulder and lower back I didn't feel anything but numbness, while Keem was Slowly closing his eyes.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DON'T GO. KEEEMMM PLEASE STAY. C'MON WAKE UP. KEEM BITCH WAKE UP." I lost him I fucking lost him.

This time I began crying my eyes out. I stood up took his gun and all the illegal stuff he had on him.

"I'm so-" Manii, Armaniii.

~End of the dream

That's when I finally woke up. I was all sweaty and had tears in my eyes but I blinked them away quickly when I noticed Jada was looking at me.

"You ok?" she asked me. On which I just nodded and walked away to smoke a blunt. I walked upstairs to the balcony.

When I was reaching to grab a blunt I heard knocking on the balcony door. I almost broke my neck just for me to be met with Jada.