𝟜

Armani's pov:

Filly and I were on our way home when he asked me about the phone call. "So who made you roll your eyes at your phone" "My mom" yet again rolling my eyes at her being mentioned.

"Oh what do you think she wanted?"  "Probably money to get herself some drugs or sum" I said shrugging.

"Oh she still on that shit I thought she went to rehab?" "Yes she went to rehab but when she got out she began taking drugs and drinking alcohol again.

"But what about your little sister Christal?"  "Yeah she lives with her dad now"

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Armani wasn't always broke in fact her father used to have a restaurant together with Keem's father, they made really good money out of it they had a great life until one day the restaurant got robbed and both fathers got shot.

The worst part is that Armani and Keem witnessed it all at the age of 11. The paramedics tried to save them both but it was already too late. Armani's dad got shot in his lungs and Keem's dad got a bullet trough his head.

After that day everything went downhills. Both family's became so broke that they couldn't even afford to put food on the tables.

Armani was the oldest out of 2 other sibling and Keem of 4 others so they had to take care of their family's and that's how they came with the idea to begin shotting.

Armani's mother eventually remarried and had 3 more children including her little sister Christal.

Eventually the family's finally had something to eat again. Armani's stepdad (Blake) forced her to hand all the money to him because 'He paid the rent' and when Armani wouldn't budge he would be abusive towards her.

If something like that happened her mother couldn't be bothered to say something about it. Aliyah (Armani's mother) couldn't care less about her children.

Armani was thankful that Blake only abused her and not her other siblings even if it was painful she would never forgive herself if he did because she always tried to protect her younger siblings.

Eventually Blake and Aliyah got divorced, because of her addiction. Aliyah had full custody over all her children until she got her third overdoses and Blake became their guardian.

Armani was 17 when her mom had her first overdoses. When Blake and Aliyah got divorced, Blake threatened Armani that if she wouldn't give him money he would hand her in to the police.

Armani didn't know what she needed to do so she talked about it to Keem. But little did she know that Keem would tell Rico and that Rico would threaten Blake. The day after Rico threatened Blake, Armani showed up with a lot of cuts and bruises.

When someone would dare to ask her about it she would ignore them or scare them off. Until Rico saw her and got hella mad because he saw Armani as his little sister and he hated it when men harmed females.

So he immediately got to Blake's home and fucked him up pretty bad yk. After that day Blake never did any harm to anyone.

(Rico got arrested a couple months later for murder)

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

When we got home I went straight to my room brushing my teeth, putting on my PJ's then I hopped in bed almost immediately falling asleep.

584 words

A/N: Hi i know short chapter but this is just a filler so next chapter will be longer love ya stay safe.

~sbx