Chapter 3: Another Journey

Simba, Nala, Kovu and Kiara were trapped. "Help somebody!" Kiara screamed through tears. "No one is here to save you," Someone laughed evilly. Simba, Nala, and Kiara backed away in fear.

Kion woke up to the sound of wings flapping. He looked up. "Zazu?" Kion asked confused. Zazu looked panicked.

"The Pridelands, WAR!" Zazu shouted. Kion jumped up. Rani opened her eyes to the noise.

"Rani, I need to go to the Pridelands, my family needs me," Kion said. Rani stood up. "I'm coming to," She said. Kion nodded. They ran out of the Tree Of Life territory. 

Kion and Rani had to keep stopping. Rani was constantly losing her breath, and falling to the ground in exhaustion.

Kion wondered why she wasn't running like normal, but didn't ask.

It took them a few days to arrive, but when they did, the Pridelands looked like it did when Scar took over. Kion and Rani slowly walked though the lands, looking at the destruction.

Kiara was able to escape from the lion. She didn't know where to go, then she saw her brother and Rani.

Kion and Rani heard screaming. They turned around and saw Kiara running up to them.

"Kiara! Where's mom and dad! What happend!" Kion shouted. "It's Koa, he's back!" Kiara shouted. Kion froze. "Who's Koa?" Rani asked.

"Koa is a male lion who worked alongside Scar. After Scar died, Koa was exhiled for helping him. We haven't heard from him since, but that was a good thing. In his territory, he killed everything in sight. He destroyed everything. He has now done that to the Pridelands," Kiara explained.

"And be has mom and dad trapped!" Kion couldn't believe this. "We need to take him down. Where's the lion guard?" Kion asked.

"They were able to hide, but they were to afraid to attack. Even Bunga. That is how evil this lion is," Kiara said, shaking. "Where are they?" Kion asked.

"In your hideout," Kiara said. Kion nodded, "C'mon, let's go."

Kion was far ahead of Kiara and Rani. Rani decided she should tell Kiara about her pregnancy.

"Kiara, I have something to say," Rani said. Kiara looked at her. "I'm pregnant." Kiara was about to scream with excitement, but Rani covered her mouth. "Kion doesn't know, so shush," Rani said.

Kiara nodded, "Wait, why doesn't he know?" "I asked if he wanted cubs, and he said he wasn't sure, so I just kept it a secret," Rani explained. Kiara nodded.

"Hey where's Kovu?" Rani asked. Kiara sighed, "Koa almost killed him. He's trapped with my parents." Rani nuzzled Kiara, "Everything will be fine I promise." "Don't make promises you can't keep," Kiara said.

"I will keep this promise," Rani replied. "But you can't fight because of, you know what," Kiara said. Rani sighed, "Yes I know, but I promise this, I know Kion can handle it, and he will get Simba, Nala, and Kovu back," Rani said.

"Thanks, but I don't want Kion to be hurt too," Kiara replied. Rani looked up. "Zazu, go to the Tree Of Life, and call for reinforcements." Zazu nodded and flew away.

Kion, Rani, and Kiara arrived at where the lion guard hides out.