Chapter 14: Koa's Revenge

Koa wanted revenge. He wanted blood. He wanted to make Kion pay. Koa stalked them and smirked. He saw Kion cuddling and hanging out with Rani. "Perfect," Koa smirked.

Kion, Sahasi, Ananda, the Night Pride, Lion Guard, Simba and Nala went gathering things to heal Kovu. Kiara stayed with Kovu and Rani.

Koa knew now was the time to attack. He jumped out of the bushes. Kiara growled at him. She attacked him, but Koa just threw her to the side. "Ahh!" Rani screamed.

Koa grabbed Rani's scruff, and dragged her to Priderock. He would get revenge on Kion. He didn't care if he had to kill to do it.

Kovu tried to help, but he couldn't move. He watched as Koa threw Kiara, and kidnapped Rani.

Everyone came back. "Hey where's Rani?" Kion asked. "Koa kidnapped her!" Kovu shouted. "I wanted to help, but I couldn't move," Kovu sighed, "I'm sorry Kion."

Kion was boiling with rage. He made a low growl. "Kion, calm down. Never rush into things remember," Ananda said.

"I'll kill Koa before I show mercy to him!" Kion shouted. He ran to Priderock. Everyone followed him, except Kiara and Kovu.

Kion ran faster and faster. He couldn't lose Rani. She was everything to him.

Koa threw Rani into the cave. Rani groaned and held her stomach in pain. "When your precious Kion comes to rescue you, you'll be dead by the time he gets here," Koa smirked.

Koa slowly approached Rani, claws extended. Rani backed up, but got cornered by a wall. Koa put his claws at Rani's throat.

"Get...away...from...RANI!" Kion roared. Koa quickly grabbed Rani and layed her on her back. He brought his claws to her throat again.

"Nope. One more step, and she's dead," Koa growled. Kion growled, but didn't move. "Good, now, I'm going to cut you a deal. You are your stupid family leave, and Rani lives," Koa said.

"Fine, just let Rani go!" Kio growled. "Hmm maybe I'll keep her. With me being king, I will need an heir," Koa said. Kion roared in anger and attacked Koa.

Kion pinned him down. "You won't do anything to Rani!" Kion shouted. Koa pushed Kion off him. "You don't have a say in what I do!" Koa growled. He clawed Kion's chest.

"Rani run!" Kion shouted. Rani ran out. Kion landed a blow on Koa, and ran out behind her.

Koa stayed there, growling, "You'll all be dead. I just need a new plan."

Kion and Rani ran out. Kion turned to Rani. "Are you ok? What happened? Did he hurt you!" Kion asked. "Kion. I'm fine," Rani replied. Kion sighed with relief. "Thanks Kion," Rani smiled and nuzzled him.

"Of course. I love you," Kion smiled. "I love you to," Rani replied.

"We aren't safe. Koa is getting angrier by the second. I've observed him, and he doesn't like to make the first attack, so we will have plenty of time to think of a new plan," Kion explained.

"Maybe we can try to forgive him?" Rani suggested, "We can't hate him for everything he has done." "No way! He tried to make me leave so he could have cubs with you. I don't trust him, and the only solution is to kill him," Kion replied.

Rani sighed and nodded. "Rani, I know you're a caring lioness, but we can't forgive Koa," Kion said. Rani just nodded. Kion kissed her, "C'mon, let go."