Chapter 8: Threaten

Kion smirked. They may have just found a weakness to Koa.

"Alright I have a plan. We capture that lioness, and threaten to kill her if Koa doesn't stop ruining the Pridelands," Kion said. Baliyo and Sahasi nodded.

They waited for the lioness to walk away from Koa. And when she did, Baliyo jumped on her back, and pinned her down.

They grabbed her scruff and pulled her back to their hideout. She tried to fight, but one lioness against three males, she would never win.

The dropped the lioness at their hideout. Baliyo pinned her down. "Who's this?" Rani asked. Kion looked at the lioness. "What's your name," He ordered.

"I'm not telling you!" The lioness growled. Baliyo bit hard into her neck. "I'm Audra! My name's Audra!" Audra screamed. Baliyo stopped biting her.

(Audra 23, Audra means, "Noble Strength")

"Alright, what connection do you have with Koa?" Kion asked. Audra growled. Baliyo bit her again. "He's my older brother!" Audra shouted. Kion smirked.

"Grab her," Kion said. Baliyo grabbed her scruff.

"Kion, what's going on?" Rani asked. "Stay here, we might be able to win right now," Kion said. Rani nuzzled him.

Kion, Sahasi, and Baliyo dragged Audra to Koa.

Audra growled. Baliyo placed Audra infront of Koa. Koa looked at them. Baliyo placed his claws by Audra's neck.

"Leave now or we kill her!" Kion growled. Koa smirked. "Go ahead, do it," Koa chuckled. Audra was shocked. He brother wasn't defending her.

"It will be an easy kill," Kion growled. Koa just sat there smirking. Kion signaled Baliyo. Baliyo walked away from Audra.

Kion growled because his plan didn't work, but Audra never committed a crime, so there was no point to kill her. They walked away from Audra and Koa.

Audra stood up and looked at her brother. "You didn't defend me!" She shouted. "They were never going to kill you," Koa rolled his eye's.

"Next time you want to gamble on a life, gamble yours," Audra pushed him away, and followed Kion, Sahasi, and Baliyo.

Koa growled. "Fine, if she wants to betray me, she can die too."

"Wait!" Audra shouted. The three males turned around. "I want to join you. My brother doesn't care about me," Audra said, "And I can give you information on him." Kion looked at Sahasi, then Baliyo. "Alright, c'mon," Kion said.

Audra smiled. She followed them.

"Why is she still here?" Rani asked, "I thought she was on Koa's side?" "Koa backstabbed her, so now she's with us," Kion explained.

Rani nodded. Kion layed next to Rani. Audra sat down. "Ok, tell us how we can defeat Koa.."