Ch. 1: Carn-Evil BLOOPERS

LIGHTS!

CAMERA!

ACTION!

Scene 1 Take 1. Carn-Evil entrance.

Author-chan: "Cue in the hero at the entrance!"

*Y/N enters the Carn-Evil with her position straight and holds her sword high*

Y/N: "I have you now, villain!! Fear the mighty Y/N & her sword, Everest!!"

Author-chan: "Cut!!! Why are you ad libbing?"

Y/N: "I thought it might improve the scene a bit. I'm not exactly shy and reclusive anymore. "

Author-chan: "That's not how this scene goes in the first chapter. You enter the fair with a feeling of... something. Like the Devil is here but you don't see him anywhere. Not to mention you have to act awkwardly around other people when they see you."

Y/N: "That sounds lame. Can't I just be more...eccentric about it?"

Everest: "I think it's just your character arc."

Y/N: "Oh, right!"

Author-chan: "Right... From the top!"

*BEEP*

Devil: "How do I barely get any screentime in this episode?"

Author-chan: "Well, I'm sure everyone already saw you plenty of times on the show. Hell, they even made loads of fanfiction about you X Reader."

Devil: "As if."

Author-chan: "I'm not joking. Some of them simp too much for you and your number 1 assistant."

Devil: "Too bad he's not in this episode. Why can't I just improve the scene where I kill my arch nemesis?"

Author-chan: "Then there would be no Cuphead X Reader."

Devil: "I need to talk to my agent." 😑

*BEEP*

C & M: "Wheeeee!!!" *They were riding on the rollercoasters so many times that when they were done, their faces were turned green*

Cuphead: "We need to do less rides on that..."

Author-chan: "But you didn't throw up that bad in the show. Plus you guys ate loads of snacks too."

*Cuphead glares while Mugman passes out*

Author-chan: "Fine. Maybe I'll stick it down to you guys taking...5 rides instead." *Make notes in the script*

*BEEP*

Y/N: "What's up everyone, this is Y/N and welcome to jackass!" *Gets the camera to face the ride then morphs her sword into a surfboard and rides on the rails with a joy filled scream until she falls off the ride and crashes into a booth* "I'm good!"

*BEEP*

Author-chan: "So in this scene, you have to act surprised that Everest is talking to you for the first time."

Y/N: "What, like...'Ah! A talking sword!' or 'Oh my god, a talking piece of metal!'."

Everest: "I'm very highly offended by that."

Author-chan: "Sadly, no. You need to act vigilant in this scene. This ain't exactly comedy."

Y/N: "So they get to do the comedic stuff and I don't?"