A Whole New World

A/N: This occured to me one day so I decided to make this romantic skit. Enjoy!
_______________________________________________

Y/N POV

Another day, another fine amount of work I have to do.

"HEEYAH!!!" I shouted a battle cry as I destroyed the rocks and boulders that were blocking the entrance to the city. "There ya go, the path is cleared."

Toon: "Oh thank you, young lady. You always know when to lend a helping hand." He said kindly.

"Of course! I can't just sweep it to the side like it's nothing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get going. See ya." I spread out my wings and soared to the sky.

Throughout my flight, I still see a few messes of disaster. You may be wondering why though. We had a huge storm that lasted for about a few days so I was stuck inside the cottage with Cuphead and Mugman almost all day.

It was sort of a nightmare but I endured it thanks to my books and Cuppy providing me with comfort. But...something else happened earlier at the cottage but I'll save that story for another time.

Everest: "Y/N, I see other citizens trying to move the trees out of their stores. Maybe the wind must've been too strong for the trees to handle."

"Huh. Makes me wonder if we had a tornado here too." I glided down towards the shops and helped out more of the citizens by cleaning up the messy disaster.

During the whole day, it was mess after mess that had to be cleaned up. Destroying huge boulders, removing trees, using my wind spell to remove the dust and leaves, even using my water spell to help more people out with their flowers and flower shops too.

I even volunteered to help out clean the windows, help them fix their damaged buildings and homes as well. It was tiring but the work was worth it since I got some money here and there for helping out.

Once it was all done on my end, they thanked me for all the hard work I've done. Some even praised me for it. It was...touching for some of them to praise me but I'm just not quite used to it yet. But at least it made me feel like I was appreciated in society.

(A/N: And don't say you're not. There are people who care about you. They will always appreciate you no matter how big or little it is. You are loved.)

I sighed in relief as I opened a portal and entered, going back to my cottage home. As I got back, it was fairly quiet. Normally, it would sometimes be loud during sunset but this time, it wasn't.

Everest: "Ah, finally. It's great to be home again."

"Yeah but...why is it so quiet? I mean, I know this morning was a little quiet but normally Cuphead and Mugman would still be making quite some noise during the day. And yes, even a loud prank might do."

Everest: "Maybe something happened while you're gone?"

"Could be." I headed inside and shut the door quietly.

E.K.: "Oh, Y/N, welcome home." He kindly greeted me. I smiled at him.

"Hi again, Elder Kettle. May I ask why it's so...peaceful and quiet?" I asked with a nervous smile.

E.K.: "Well, I don't see why you asked but to answer that, the boys have caused quite some...trouble. So let's just say they're grounded from leaving the cottage until they behave properly."

"Oh... I see." I held my one arm, wondering how Cuphead and Mugman's moods might be. I'm honestly very scared to find out.

E.K.: "But other than that, they should be fine. Maybe they decided to choose a quiet activity to pass the time. Like doing chores for the whole day while you were out doing hero work." He continued while reading his newspaper.