🎉🎊Happy Anniversary Cuphead Show! 🪩

1st Anniversary of the Cuphead Show

Author-chan: "GUYS! GUYS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS!?" *holds up the camera to the four cast members*

Y/N: "Uh...maybe?"

Cuphead: "Yeah, we have no idea what you're talking about."

Author-chan: "Guys! It's your first anniversary of when your show came out! And within 3 seasons of the past year!"

Chalice: "No way, already!? We gotta celebrate!"

Mugman: "We've gotta! Where shall we set the party?"

Author-chan: "Way ahead of you. Follow me!"

Where the party was

Cuphead: "Wow! Everyone is here! Even our enemies?"

Author-chan: "Well of course! I can't let everyone feel left out. It'd be mean."

Y/N: "Well, I suppose it's nice to celebrate with your worst enemies."

Chalice: "Then what are we waiting for? LET'S PARTY!"

Everyone: "YEAH/YEAH!"

During the party

Author-chan: "I can't believe literally everyone showed up! Even the background characters!"

Devil: "What do you think? That EVERYONE isn't included? Even my Henchman?"

Author-chan: "Well, it's your guys anniversary so...maybe?" *Shrugs*

Y/N: "Just wait until I'm included in the game of this story in the show itself!"

Author-chan: "Yeah, that's gonna be a nightmare for my brain and my fingers..." ;-;

*BEEP*

Author-chan: "I honestly thought that episode was crazy where you attacked the Ice cream man."

Mugman: "Is that why I'm not dating anyone?"

Author-chan: "Well, I WAS also thinking of doing one-shots, it might also include Devil, King Dice and possibly you of course."

Y/N: "Too bad that's not gonna happen cause people don't often comment on your book much."

Author-chan: "They most certainly do! They're just...shy is all. I don't blame them though, I don't talk much either to new people."

Chalice: "Here's what I would do, don't think twice!" ;)

Author-chan: "Yeah, for you."

*BEEP*

Author-chan: "I suppose I shall give my opinion on these episodes and the show itself. The show was honestly nerve wracking, amazing and adventurous! It honestly gave me inspiration to put in a heroic Reader along with a bit of lore about balance and magic and stuff. To me, it's like mixing Kingdom hearts with D&D stuff or whatever they call it. Not to mention adding the romantic stuff was so worth it. It honestly makes me happy that so many people are reading that book. I might thank them later on."