Chapter 4: Handle With Care BLOOPERS

LIGHTS!

CAMERA!

ACTION!

*BEEP*

Author-chan: "Not going to lie, when I first watched this episode, I had no idea that they reacted to it as a disembodied limb or something like that. I mean, I screamed in pain when I broke my right arm. It wasn't fun." 🙃

Y/N: "You broke a bone!?" *Shouts from off screen*

Author-chan: "None of your business!"

*BEEP*

*Cups & Mugs we're having a blind fight with sticks until they accidentally hit each other's heads, making it both shatter*

Author-chan: "CUT!! That was too rough! You're supposed to hit off Mugman's handle! Not both of your heads!"

Y/N: "Look, they're fighting with blindfolds & whacking stuff with their sticks. How can you expect Cups to EXACTLY hit him on the handle?"

Author-chan: "Someone call the doctor!"

TAKE 2!

Cuphead: "This time, I got it!" *Flailing around with a stick but felt his own handle broke off* "No! My handle! That wasn't in the script!"

Author-chan: "Cut!!"

Mugman: "Cuphead, I'm so sorry! It's hard NOT to keep flailing about and hitting stuff."

Author-cha: "Someone get me some glue! Or...a doctor again!"

TAKE 3!

Author-chan: "Ok, we've rehearsed this. Now... remember to hit Mugman on his handle & then act like something happened."

C & M: "We got it this time!"

Author-chan: "&...action!" 

*Cups & Mugs continue their flailing until Y/N jumps with a blindfold & a stick*

Author-chan: "Cut! Cut!! CUT!!! Y/N, what the fuck are you doing?!"

Y/N: "Joining in on the fun."

Author-chan: "That's not how the script goes for you. You're supposed to not give a crap about their game until you hear a shatter & your eyes widen with shock."

Y/N: "That sounds boring-AAH, MY SPINE!" *Gets hit by Cuphead with a stick*

Cuphead: "Oh-! Y/N, I'm so sorry!! I didn't see you there!"

Y/N: "FUCK, THAT HURTS!!"

Author-chan: "Let's take 5 & someone pls get the doctor... again."

*BEEP*

Y/N: "Hi everyone, Y/N here. So the Author of this book/scene(?) is having writer's block again so she's going to take a break for a while. So I might as well borrow this camera to show you all this." *Zooms back camera lens to show her in a wedding dress* "I'm gonna record Cuphead's reaction to see me in this. So shh."

*Heads to the snack table where Cups, Mugs & Porkrind are*

Y/N: "Hey, Cuppy, I need your help."

Cuphead: "Yeah? What is it?"

Y/N: "I need your help...with this wedding we're about to have."

Cuphead: "Wedding? What are you-" *Turns around & face turns red at the sight of Y/N in a wedding dress*