Chapter 3: Ribby & Croaks BLOOPERS

LIGHTS!

CAMERA!

ACTION!

*BEEP*

Author-chan: "Time to bring in our next villains we even barely knew about in the first place."

Ribby: "Hey! I thought some of the people out there already know who we are!"

Croaks: "We used to be boxing champs!!"

Author-chan: "Right...which one of you is Tibby-I mean! Ribby & Croaks?"

Croaks: "You think that's hilarious!? Just wait until I get over there!"

Author-chan: "AAH-!"

*BEEP*

Y/N: "So, let me get this straight. I just sit here and let them continue their arguing over what just happened? Is this another filler?"

Author-chan: "Well yeah. You need to know HOW it happened in the first place. So why not let them roleplay a bit?"

Y/N: "And you also let me meditate as well? Trying to...balance out and connect with the elements? When will I become stronger in this story?"

Author-chan: "Once you've made a break through later on at the beginning of Season 3. Not gonna tell you how though. Again, spoilers."

*BEEP*

*Cuphead pushes Mugs inside the vent but it's so small to fit through*

Cuphead: "Mugsy, your butt is too big!!"

Mugman: "It's not my butt, it's this vent!!"

Author-chan: "Guys, can we pls leave the butt jokes out of this chapter? Can someone pls get some butter? We have another vent problem."

Cuphead: "Wait! I got an idea! Y/N, can you charge and push him in?"

Y/N: "I guess." *She shrugs and charges up her magic with the power of earth strength. Then starts to run and pushes Mugs inside the vent, causing him to fly further in until he popped out on the other side of the ship and landed in the ocean* "Oops. Too much?"

*BEEP*

Y/N: *crawling through the vent until she gets stuck by something* "Ugh! How small must this vent be!? I'm stuck again!"

Author-chan: "Stuck again? How?? It's not Everest long blade, is it?"

Everest: "If that's your way of saying I'm fat, that's quite rude of you."

Author-chan: "I think the blade is stuck in one of the vent cracks again."

Y/N: "I need to morph my sword shorter next time."

*BEEP*

Ribby: "We have a musical number in the chapter. How come they don't get to hear us sing it?"

A/N: "They already did in the show itself. It's this book that apparently takes up too much of my time. Imagine writing all those words just from a song. That's a no for me."

Croaks: "We demand more screen time!"

Author-chan: "First the Devil, now you two? Why can't I catch a break?" 🙄

*BEEP*

Y/N: *skating on the icy floor in the freezer on the ship with Cups & Mugs* "And twirl here, twirl there and spin!"

*They all spin until they get dizzy and fall to the ground, their eyes spiraling*

Cuphead: "Maybe we should just cut that part out." 😵‍💫