Ch. 7: Root Packed BLOOPERS

LIGHTS!

CAMERA!

ACTION!

*BEEP*

Author-chan: "Okay, so...who's who again?"

Chauncey: "I'm Chauncey."

Sal: "Sal here "

Ollie: "& I'm Ollie!"

A/N: "Ok...so...Sal's the carrot, right?"

Chauncey: "No! It's Chauncey! What makes you think I'm Sal here?"

Author-chan: "Well idk! You all need name tags for this cause I'm not gonna remember any of your names at all!"

Chauncey: "Who made you the director again?"

Author-chan: "Me!!! I am the god that created this book/chapter! Now let's get this chapter together people!"

*BEEP*

Y/N: "So we feel another spark of romance and...lean in for a kiss?"

Author-chan: "Yep!"

Cuphead: "I don't know. It feels like we're being watched when you're recording that."

Y/N: "Yeah, not to mention it'd be embarrassing." *Blushes*

Author-chan: "Guys, there's no need to feel like it's taboo or something. It's just a lean forward for a kiss then Mugman cockblocks Cuphead and the story continues from there, simple as that."

Mugman: "Hi!" *Waves his hand from the distance*

Y/N: "Right... Can you not phrase it like that next time?"

Author-chan: "I'm the director here and I have free will to say whatever I want. Besides, we are near the outskirts of the city so no one could shout me out for it."

Everest: "That's what she's afraid of." 😑

Author-chan: "Let's roll with this scene!"

*BEEP*

Chauncey: "So you're saying I have some beef with this girl?"

Y/N: "How will the audience know too?"

Author-chan: "That's the best part: it'll be explained in another side story."

Y/N: "Can't wait to explain another story to them." *Slightly rolls eyes*

Chauncey: "Hey, at least it'll get us more screen time."

*BEEP*

Break Time

Y/N: "I'm ready!" *Wearing a blindfold while wielding Everest*

Mugman: "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Ollie: "I agree. Wouldn't you hurt yourself or anyone else wielding that sword?"

Y/N: "Relax, my aim is great, even if I'm blindfolded."

Mugman: "I doubt that." *Crosses arms*

Everest: "Yeah, don't believe it for one minute. She'll accidentally throw me again."

Y/N: "I'm not gonna! Watch this!!" *Aims sword towards the pinata then swings but misses* "Almost got it." *Swings again fast but missed again* "This time I got it!" *She spins but loses grip of Everest as it goes flying* "Whoops!"