Short Stories: A Slice Of Summer

A/N: I decided to make this just for fun during the hot summer time. (Despite the sun being the real devil-) These may be like short stories of summer life. Maybe.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Mostly cussing
_______________________________________________

Y/N POV

I sigh in relief, resting on my desk while enjoying a good book with a cup of my (favorite drink).

Ever since summer has arrived, it felt like it was dragging more energy from my human form. But in my angel form, I am resistant to any type of magic element and the season itself.

But I can't go into my angel form ALL the time, even if I wanted to for unlimited energy, but I feel like it would lose connection with my former self, the human I was connected first with.

So, I decided to take a load off and read some of my favorite books today. I find it more relaxing with the curtains closed and my favorite scent looming in the air.

I took a deep breath and decided to start reading my favorite romance novel, enjoying the first chapter when-

Cuphead: "Y/N!!!" He groaned loudly, slamming my room door open causing me to jump slightly.

"Cuphead! What is it?! Is there danger nearby?! Was there a fire?!" I quickly asked those questions, grabbing my sword in the process.

Cuphead: "Nooo... It's the heat..." He groaned even more, slumping to the ground.

My expression went blank then turned into slight annoyance by this.

"You always say that." I said, pointing my hand at him. "And I told you a lot of times to at least go outside at least for an hour. Not ALL the time just so you can turn your milk into sour cream." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

Cuphead: "But I can't help it... I'm an adventurous type." He countered, crawling towards me.

I only blinked at him once, still looking unsatisfied with his "feel guilty for me" attitude.

"You have five minutes to leave my room." I set my sword down, returned to my seat and presumed to read again. Little did I know, he crawled closer to me and placed his hands on my thigh, raising himself up to meet my gaze. "Aye-!" I reacted by his touch.

Cuphead: "But Y/N~!" He whined my name louder. "I'm so hot! Can't you at least use your magic of ice to cool me down faster, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?"

"Cuphead, my magic is ONLY for important purposes only, not to cool your head off 24/7." I said, trying to shake him off my thigh but his grip tightened, causing me to blush a little.

Cuphead: "But I'm melting... Please, I need your cool magic..." He continued to whine, causing my patience to waver more.

"If you don't stop right now, I will be forced to use my magic upon you." I said, giving a glare at him.

Cuphead: "Can you also make me an ice cream made of ice too?" He asked with a little smile.

"You're not even listening to me, are you?" Cuphead shrugged as an answer. I sighed heavily. "Why don't you take a cold shower instead? Not only will it help lower the heat in your body but also get rid of that stink line you have." I covered my nose.