Prologue

Hey guys! Just a quick note: Remember that most of the Characters talk in a british accent, but I'm american, so sorry for any really bad English terms!

***Prologue***

Drew's POV

Hi, I'm Drew. I am almost 20, my birthday is in August. I don't really care about what anyone thinks about me. I don't confide in people, even if they are my best friend. My closest mate is Marie, other than her I don't really have any friends. I'm just finished my lats year at a sports school in London and I'm hoping to attend university in Dublin next fall. Or, well that was my plan.

This is the story of my life. If you like those dramatic, "Oh I was abused" stories, then stop reading now. I hate those kinds of stories because they pretty much tell you that you have to be abused to meet One Direction. I think that's stupid. This could've happened to anyone, it just happened to be me. I was a normal girl, who lived in London for my whole life. When I moved in with my Uncle for the summer, everything changed.

Let's start with my back story. I'm not going to go way back, because honestly, I don't remember half of my childhood. All I remember is that my parents got divorced when I was 10. I got over it, but other than that it was a pretty basic childhood. I live with my mum most days, because my dad lives in California. I usually only see him in the summer, but one summer, I went to live with my Uncle Paul because my dad married a woman who absolutely hates me. My dad casted me out of his new family, but I'm fine with that. My mum is pretty cool, and we are really close. So anyway, I went to live with my Uncle the summer when I was 18. And that's how I met Harry Styles.

***

CAUTION: Read at your own risk. May be some swear words occasionally or other stuff, I don't know. Um, yeah. You've been warned.