10 Questions

***Chapter 39***

Harry's POV <<<<<< :-)

I'm so excited for tonight. I've got it all planned out. The perfect date, in the perfect place, with the perfect girl, when I will finally ask her to be my girlfriend. I can barely contain my excitement.

First of all, Drew doesn't know about ANY of this, and I'm planning to keep it that way. She deserves a surprise, and our first practical date could be the right thing. I just hope she doesn't think it's too cliché or cheesy.

"Let's get going back to the hotel." Drew says, taking my hand and leading me down the street towards were we started from. I see the tall fancy building far down the street and sigh, it's gonna be a long walk. I look at my watch, it's about 4:40 here and it's still down pouring on us.

"Let's play a game." I start, swinging our hands as we continue on the brick sidewalk past tourists who don't seem to notice us. She throws me a glance and I smile at her.

"Might as well, it's gonna take a while to walk back. It'll feel even longer because of the weather." She admits, keeping our steady walking pace, our feet moving in sync.

"10 questions?"

"I've never heard of that."

"Because I just made it up. I ask you ten questions then you ask me ten questions. Simple enough." I explain my thinking.

"It sounds pretty stupid. But go for it." She smiles, running a hand along her scalp, brushing her long, beautiful wet hair out of her face. I think for a minute. There isn't that much I don't really know about her now. I try to think about her past and my knowledge of it.

"What was school like for you?" I ask after a moment of us just silently walking. She seems to wonder over this, contemplating what to say.

"I went to a high school in London that mainly focused on sports. Not many girls went there, just me and a few others along with my best friend Marie. I got accepted in year six and my mum could barely afford it." She tells me. She doesn't make any eye contact, looking down at her shoes as she walked and talked. "Then I got used to it. I was on the football team with all guys. Marie and I were on the track and field team together, as well as cricket and hockey, too. It was fun actually, except none of the guys ever really talked to me. That's why I don't get it when you guys call me a flirt." She finishes.

"Wow." Is all I say at first. "You must be really talented to go to a school for sports. I mean, I played football in secondary school also, but never really anything major." I tell her.

"Obviously." She teases, squeezing my hand and laughing.

"Question number two." I move on. I see her take in a breath and hold it. "An easy one this time." I reassure her and Drew sighs, waiting for what I was going to say. "What's your favourite colour?"

She rolls her eyes. "That's easy. Navy blue." She says without hesitation. "Next."

I smirk at my next question. "Are you a virgin?" I ask cheekily.

I see her cheeks go almost completely red with embarrassment and she gasps. "Stupid, of course I'm a virgin." She punches me on the arm harder than normal.

"First kiss?" I ask, moving on quickly.

"The story or who?" She clarifies, grabbing hold of my hand again as I squeeze it once.

"Both."

"Well, we were playing football and-"

"Hold on." I stop her. "I thought none of the guys on your team talked to you, none the less kissed you!" I can hear her tut under her breath.