Opening up

Neteyam
As I woke up in our new home, the realization that it was not all a dream hit me like a rock. I sigh and get up. Everyone else was still asleep so I decided to make my way to the beach to sit for a while. As I got closer I noticed someone laying near the water. Caya.
I walked up slowly and realized she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful I did not want to disturb her so I slowly crept around and sat next to her, watching for a bit. I noticed a piece of hair laying awkwardly on her face and I went to move it, gently. My mistake.
Her eyes opened so fast as she hissed and had me pinned down on the sand in two seconds with her knife drawn to my throat.
"Caya! Mawey (calm), it's me!" I say putting my hands up.
"You skxawng! I could have killed you." She scoffed, putting her knife away. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. Still not moving from the position she has me in, my heart is racing as she's sitting on top of me.
Even though she did just try to kill me... It kind of turned me on. Scanning her body, I notice other... 'features' that I can't stop staring at, as they were staring right back at me. I could get used to this view.
I push the thoughts away in hopes they won't reach my dick which... was getting hard and would expose me.
"Why were you sleeping on the beach?" I ask as I begin to trail my fingers down her legs.
"I... I couldn't sleep well last night so I came to the beach, and I guess I passed out." She replied with a sleepy voice. She finally fully opened her eyes and noticed the compromised position she had me in. Not to mention she could probably feel my half-assed boner, her eyes widened, but she didn't move.
"NETEYAM!"
"CAYA!"
We both look over and see our mothers with their mouths hanging open.
Neither of us moved, frozen in fear.
"What are you two doing? Have you no shame?!" Ronal hisses angrily.
Caya quickly jumps up to walk towards them. I put my hands up and get up slowly, so my fucking dick doesn't fall out. "It's my fault."
"What?" My mother hisses at me.
"I accidentally atta-" Caya tried to get words out but I cut her off.
"I disturbed her sleep and she nearly cut my head off, it's my fault." I looked over at her and smirked.
"Great Mother, give us the strength." Ronal whispers. "Very well, I am glad my daughter did not kill you."
My mom was giggling quietly next to her. Poor Caya looked mortified.
"I'm sorry Mother..." Caya whispers.
"Don't be sorry, be thankful your father did not find you like this." Ronal shakes her head while rubbing her temple.
Our mothers walked away talking amongst each other.
Caya and I just looked at each other and didn't speak for a minute. Then we busted out laughing.
"Did you see their faces?" She held on to her stomach from laughing so hard.
I had tears streaming down my face and then I slipped on a rock and fell into the water. Caya tried to grab me and instead fell on top of me.
Now we were in full hysterics.
"You skxawng!" She yelled lightly smacking the side of my head. I love the way she calls me a skxawng.
Her laughing slowed and she sighed. Her face got serious as she looked into my eyes.
The things going through my mind at the moment, so many beautiful, and dirty things....I've never had thoughts like this before in my life. She begins to delicately move pieces of wet braids off my face. I breathe in deeply and just look up at her, mesmerized by her beauty. My eyes travel to her lips and I want so badly to kiss them, it hurts.
"Caya.." I whisper deeply as I put my hand to her face, cupping her cheek.
"Yes Nete-" She says softly, inching closer. As I was about to pull her face to mine, I hear a little voice.
"What are you guys doing?" Tuk giggles.
'Why oh why must this be happening right now?' I sigh, annoyed.
We both look up and see Tuk, Kiri, Lo'ak, and Reya. Caya furrows her brow angrily at them. For fucks sake how long have they been standing there?
"Nothing we just fell in the water." I say sternly as we both get up.
"Oh yeah, sure." Lo'ak smirks and then starts doing an air humping motion.
I scowl at him, his ears drop back and he stops.
"What does that mean?" Tuk asks confused, tilting her head.
"Oh nothing, that's just your brother being a skxawng." Caya chimes in walking up to Tuk, picking her up. Lo'ak snorts.
"Your girlfriend is really mean bro." Lo'ak turns to me and sticks his tongue out.
"You better watch your skxawng ass." I growl then look over to Caya as she's playing with Tuk and laughing with Kiri and Reya.