Tíyawn

Caya

Seven moons pass and everything has gone back to normal. Even though the loss of Lautokx feels like there's a piece of my heart that's missing, I'm so grateful that I have Neteyam by my side every day. We decided to wait before we went away together out of respect and to give us both a while to mourn. But as the eclipse approached and we were back in our Marui, I began to feel a burning desire igniting in me. I know to Neteyam it hadn't been that long since we were together... but to me it had felt like a lifetime. I craved him, I needed him; his touch, his kisses, his body on mine... his undying love.
"Tiyawn? (Love)" He whispers in a concerned but soft voice. I snap out of it as I realize that I was just staring at him and letting my thoughts wander. He walks closer to me as I sit there on the edge of the bed and he kneels before me, coming eye to eye.
"What is it, Tiyawn? What's on your mind?" Neteyam asks, his hand gently resting on my knee, his adoring, golden eyes piercing straight into my soul.
I take a deep breath, feeling the weight of my desire pressing down on me. I scan his body before responding and rest my hand on his cheek. "Neteyam... I-" My cheeks flush with heat as I see the same desire in his eyes, I noticed his pupils dilating and I knew he felt the same way.
"It's time, Caya." He whispers as his eyes close slightly and his breaths become heavier.
I gaze into those beautiful eyes as I bite my bottom lip and nod slowly.
He moves slowly, but swiftly, and crawls on top of me as I lay down on the bed, moving his hand up my arm before interlocking our fingers together.
"I think that's a great idea, I don't think I can hold back any longer. I have a promise to keep." He mumbles as he leans down, brushing his lips against mine, softly. I let out a moan as our lips meet, my body responding eagerly to his touch. His hand travels down, his touch sending pulsating shivers down my spine, and I feel myself getting lost in the moment. As our passion builds, I feel the heat between us growing stronger and stronger. He slowly lifts himself up and hovers above me.
He smirks and lets out the deep breath he was building in his lungs. "Let's gather our things and get out of here."
We both quickly get up and gather some necessities before calling to our Ikrans and flying off to the island that we spent our first time at.
We land, set up camp, and then run to the beach. The bioluminescence in the water makes it look like there are stars floating all around, complimentarily matched with the glowing purple hue of the trees. It was the most beautiful sight.
Neteyam looks over at me, his white markings glowing iridescently under the moonlight. He steps in front of me and takes my hand, guiding me into the water. As we move deeper into the water, Neteyam pulls me close to him. I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist, and I let my emotions loose and melt into him, feeling his heart beating against my back. We were both silent, but the electricity between us was palpable. Neteyam leans in and presses his lips to my neck, his breath warm on my skin. I let out a soft sigh and tilt my head back, giving him better access. His hands roam over my body, his touch igniting a roaring fire within me.
"You have no idea how happy I am to have you all to myself. No one around, no distractions, just you and I, mate." He whispers huskily as his fangs graze playfully against my neck. I let out a soft groan and turn around. I pull myself up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. Our lips meet in a fiery kiss, our bodies pressed tightly against each other. The water around us ripples with our movements, our passion fueling the roaring flames of our desire. Without breaking the kiss, Neteyam rips off my neck piece and then my loincloth. As he pulls away from the kiss, he lets out a deep growl, his golden eyes turned dark with desire. The enigmatic sound reverberates through his chest and sends shivers down my body. It's a sensuous growl, one that speaks of primal hunger and raw desire, but above all else, a sense of pure, unconditioned adoration. His hands graze my naked body, exploring every inch of skin as he lets out another low growl, his lips brushing against my neck. The growl turns into a moan as he traces his tongue along my collarbone.
"T-teyam..." I mumble breathily.
"Hmm?" He hums into my neck as he lightly bites down with his fangs. I reach back and bring my kuru up.
"Please, my love? I want to feel you, in every way." I mewl, breathless. He brings his face up to mine and bites my bottom lip before sliding his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply. Then he links his kuru to mine and immediately my entire body begins tingling with ravishing pleasure. We both moan deeply into each other's mouths, and I reach down, ripping his loincloth off. He grunts and raises me up then slowly slides me down onto him.
We pull away slightly and look into each other's eyes as we slowly grind into one another. The water around us becomes turbulent as our movements become more urgent and our passion intensifies.
"Oh fuck... Caya.." He whimpers, throwing his head back as I grind my hips slowly pushing him deeper inside of me, tears appearing to start filling those eyes I can't help but find irresistible.
Neteyam's growls become louder and more frequent, mixing in with my moans as we move together, lost in the moment. Our bodies move as one, and our connection deepens as our pleasure builds. I feel myself nearing the edge and I bury my face in Neteyam's neck, letting out a series of gasps and moans as he thrusts harder and faster.
"No no, eyes on me, love." He groans as his breathing becomes shallower. I lift my head and meet his gaze. "F- feel so... so good Neteyam." My eyes are rolling into the back of my head as I barely get the words out. Our bodies are slick with water and sweat as we continue to move together, the intensity building with every passing moment. His mouth hangs open slightly as he thrusts even harder.
"Mmm, you feel so fucking good Caya. Sooo fucking good, my tiyawn." He shudders under me as he mumbles each word after every thrust. Neteyam's grip on my body tightens as his movements become more urgent with each passing second, pushing me over the edge into a mind-blowing orgasm. I cry out his name, my nails digging into his back, as my body shudders with ecstasy and my eyes start to release every tear I've been building up in my body over the course of the past few months. All the pain, all the heartache, all the passion. It all releases with an earthquake of pleasure.
Neteyam continues, driving me even higher and higher until I'm completely consumed and my mind is made numb by pleasure. Suddenly, with a loud groan, Neteyam reaches his own climax, his own release echoing through the water as he fills me with his warmth. We cling to each other as the towering waves of ecstasy wash over us, our hearts pounding, our minds melting, and our breathing ragged. We stay like that for a few moments, lost in our own little, perfect world, before finally pulling away from each other, our bodies still trembling with the aftershocks of our release. We stare at each other, both of us still panting heavily, and then break out into a smile.
"I love you." Neteyam whispers, his voice filled with tenderness and adoration. He leans his forehead against mine as his breathing slowly returns to normal. "I love you too." I reply, my voice barely above a whisper, wanting in this moment to never be without his touch on my body and cursing the moment that it will inevitably happen. We returned to our camp and the rest of the week became a giant blur. I've never felt so wanted, so loved in my life. As our last night away came to an end, we fell asleep holding one another closely, not wanting this to ever end.
We awaken in the morning and I could tell there was something off with Neteyam but I brush it off thinking that he's just upset that we have to return to the village. We pack up and head home and his demeanor still hasn't changed.
I walk up to him as he's sitting outside of our Marui.
"Neteyam? What is it?" I was beginning to become more concerned.
"I have to tell you something Caya... I had a dream last night. More like a vision... but something really bad is coming. I- I think it's time for us to go to the Omatikaya." He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.
"No... it's too soon, I- I can't leave my family." I choke out as I feel the tears welling in my eyes.
He gets up and stands across from me, giving me a pained expression as he rubs my arm gently.
"I know love, but it's time, we knew this was going to happen. We just didn't know when..." He sighs.
"The Sky People are going to come back with a vengeance, they have this fucked up plan of bringing everyone to live here... on Pandora."
I gasp, horrified at his words. I begin to shake my head furiously, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
He grabs my face and holds me still.
"It's time to start our lives, do what we were born for. Get rid of this enemy and have the future we deserve. God, I love you so much."
I calm my breathing and look up into his eyes. I nod slowly. This destiny we've been given is inevitable and now it's time to fulfill it.
"I love you too, Neteyam." I whisper as I scan his face.
He nods and leans down to kiss me deeply. "Maktoko, tiyawn."

Thank you so much to everyone who read this story. You have no idea how much it means to me! If you're interested in a sequel where we follow their journey back to the forest, please let me know! I would be more than happy to write about it! <3
Don't forget to check out Intimate Betrayal, a love triangle between our favorite brothers and their childhood friend Lai'ra.

‼️CHECK OUT THE NEXT PART FOR SEQUEL DETAILS‼️