Spirit Sister

Caya

I wake up, groggy. Feeling like I was just attacked by a palulukan... which I was.
I look over to my injured arm which didn't look so injured anymore. All I had was a scar running from my shoulder all the way down to my wrist.
I began to freak out. How can that be?
I jump out of bed and run to the main room looking for my family, but no one's there.
I walk out of the Marui and hiss as the sun beams in my face. I pull my hand up to shield my eyes as I run to the beach. I make my way down and see Neteyam. I run to him, about to fall over when I reach him.
"Neteyam!" I yell, grabbing his arm before I hit the ground.
"Caya, kempe si nga my love? You shouldn't be running around like this." He chastises as he holds me up from falling.
He lets me go and I finally catch my breath. He's opening his mouth about to yell at me some more until I jump on him and hold him close.
He gasps and puts his arms around my waist, pulling me tighter to him. He rests his lips to my forehead and gives it a small kiss. He puts me down and holds my face in his hands.
"How are you feeling?" He asks, examining my face, and then goes to inspect my arm.
"Kehe! I'm fine. How long was I asleep for? The last thing I remember is your face." I inquire, pulling my arm away.
He looks at me grimly. "Fourteen moons."
"FOURTEEN MOONS!" I shriek throwing my arms up!
He nods. "Caya, your injury was severe. You kept waking up, screaming in pain and crying for many nights. So... your mother kept you sedated so you could heal properly." He grimaces.
"I... I don't remember any of that." I whisper in shock.
He pulls me into a hug and rests his chin on top of my head.
"It is better that way. You don't need to remember being in pain. I promise, it was not fun to watch you like that."
"You were there?" I ask in a small voice.
"I've been there every day and night, my love." He hums, running his fingers through my hair. "Lau was there too. I couldn't get away from him. You should go find him. He'll be so relieved to see you up and walking. I'm on my way to go hunting, anyway." He chuckles, planting a kiss on my head.
He begins to walk away but I can't help myself.
"Neteyam, wait!"
He turns to swiftly meet my lips on his. His eyebrows raise on impact and then he relaxes. Putting one hand on the small of my back and the other on my face. His lips part slightly as he sighs with content and I take the opportunity to deepen the kiss, slipping my tongue tenderly into his mouth. I run my hand up his neck onto the back of his head and tug at his braids. The motion makes him moan into my mouth and I smirk, knowing I found something he likes. He begins kissing me feverishly, pulling me up and wrapping my legs around his thin waist. Our kissing intensifies and we stay like that for a couple minutes. He gradually pulls away; I can see on his face that he doesn't want to stop but he has duties to fulfill.
He looks up into my eyes as he's still holding me up. "I love you." He whispers breathlessly.
I gaze deeply back into his and pause for a moment. "I love you too, My Neteyam."
He slowly puts me down and gives me a tantalizing look. He gets close to my ear. "I must go now, or else I'll become unhinged from your scent." He gives my cheek a quick peck and walks away. I watch him and take in the sight.
I turn and make my search for Lau. I'm walking through the village and see him with my father.
I approach them and they both give me excited looks. My father holds his arms out and I run up pulling him into a hug.
"Are you well?" He asks delightedly.
"Yes masempul.I feel good, strong." I say giving him a big smile.
"That's my girl." He smiles, gripping my chin. "I will leave you two to talk." He says and walks away.
Lautokx is looking at me like he's seen Ewya herself and immediately picks me up and hugs me tight.
"You have no idea how happy I am to see you." He beams at me. "Come, walk with me. There's something I need to talk to you about." He holds his hand out for me.
I nod and take his hand.
"What is it Lau?" I ask anxiously, twiddling his fingers in my hand.
"It's about Neteyam and I." He says calmly.
"What?" I gasp.
"While you were healing... we made a cordial agreement. We both love you and want to be with you... We wish to court you, separately... obviously." He turned to me and scanned my face for my reaction.
"O-okay. Are you sure you're okay with that?" I ask wide eyed with shock.
"Neteyam and I have spent time together every day for the last two weeks. I've come to respect him and even consider him a friend." He laughs. "Maybe it's because we've been stuck together, but his feelings for you are true. It's only fair that we both have a fighting chance. If... you have feelings for the both of us as well." He explains. His calmness is stressing me out.
"Thank you for being so understanding." I whisper cautiously.
He pulls me closer to him and smirks, giving me a look that screams provocation. "I've never backed down from a challenge, and you my Caya, are worth it."
Gaping at him with my eyebrows raised in wonder, I feel myself stop breathing. How did I land myself in such a deliciously fucked up situation?
He chuckles as he scans my face and then gradually brings his lips to meet mine. I don't kiss him back because I'm still in shock from the information I just heard.
He pulls away furrowing his brow, concerned. "What is it my love?"
I shake my head. "Nothing, come here." I say pulling his face back to mine and kissing him deeply.
He pulls away and looks down at me smiling. "As much as I want to be with you right now, you must go find your mother. She's probably looking for you."
I huff and roll my eyes. "Fine." Before I walk away, I give him a quick peck on the lips and make my way back to my Marui.
As I'm about to walk in, I see Tsireya approaching on her Ilu.
"Everyone! Our brothers and sisters have returned!" She cries out overjoyed.
"Reya!" I shout, waiving to her. She looks up at me and lets out an excited squeal.
"COME CAYA!" She yells up at me motioning for me to follow.
I call to Neya and she shows up quickly. I dive into the water and climb on her back and make my way to the Tulkuns (whales) so I can find my Spirit Sister. I see her and I approach her slowly with Neya and quickly jump off her. I swim up to meet Takanas eyes on the side of her head. She begins to click and sing at me happily. I begin to sign to her.
'Welcome back, my sister! I am so happy to see you!'
'I am happy to see you too my Caya.' She clicks.
'How was your journey? Have you found a mate yet?'
'I have! He's over there!' I look over, following her eyes to see Lau with his Tulkun. I begin to blush feverishly.
'What is it my girl?'
'Your mates' spirit brother has asked me to be his mate. But...'
'But what? He's a handsome boy. Kozo always talks about how great his spirit brother is.' She chirps at me, winking.
'There is another, Takana.' I sign, shaking my head.
'Who? Where is he?' She side-eyes me.
I look around and see Neteyam flowing through the water on his Ilu, mesmerized by the Tulkuns. He has a huge smile plastered all over his face. His happiness and wonder are making my heart soar at the sight of him.
'That one.' I sign pointing to him.
'Ah, I see. He is forest Na'vi like you. He is also very handsome.'
'He is not just handsome, he's special to me. We've had some issues but I love him. You see my dilemma now, Takana?'
'I say.... Have both!'
I squint at her and shake my head, laughing.
'I can't do that.' I look down, feeling strained.
'Look at me. Do you know how special you are? You deserve all the love they are willing to give you. You have had a harder life than anyone else in your clan. I know you my girl, we are bound for life.'
I put my head to rest on her and hold her close for a moment and then I pull away signing some more.
'They both agreed with each other to court me.'
'And what is wrong with that? Let them! You are young and beautiful, have some fun. Fall in love! And then you can let your heart decide what it wants. You will know when the time is right, sister."
I nod and pat the side of her, and we begin to swim around each other in circles.
Neteyam notices us and swims over, smiling at Takana.
'Well? Are you going to introduce us?' She sings.
I look to Neteyam and push him gently towards her.
'Hello, my name is Neteyam. It is very nice to meet you.' He signs happily.
'Hello Neteyam. You better be good to my Caya or else I will eat you.'
He looks at me and signs. 'I do not understand.'
'She said hello. Neteyam this is Takana, my spirit sister.' I sign back at him, smiling.
'That is not all I said!' She chirps at me, annoyed.
I furrow my brow at her and giggle.
'What?' He signs, anxiously.
'It's nothing!' I sign back, giggling.
'No matter the choice... neither will be wrong, sister. Enjoy love.' She sings lovingly.
I swim up and give her a kiss and then we continue to swim around each other for a while.
As Eclipse is coming, we leave the water and let the Tulkuns rest since they travelled a long way to come home.
"That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!" Neteyam howls wildly as we're walking along the shore.
I laugh as I look at him. "I'm happy you enjoyed it. It's so special when they are here. I love seeing my spirit sister."
"I want one Caya!"
"You shall have one soon. Don't worry we all have a spirit brother or sister." I say while gripping his bicep with both hands.
I swing him around to face me, his face still beaming with joy. His smile is so bright and both of our white markings are glowing insanely as the darkness engulfs us. I can't help the feelings that are enveloping me. I need him. Now.
I call to Tonyu and he lands in front of us.
"Kempe si nga?" He looks at me puzzled, with a smile still plastered on his face.
I climb onto Tonyu and hold my hand out to him. "You coming, or what?"
He climbs on behind me. "We're not supposed to go to the forest Caya." He whispers in my ear.
I smirk. "Who said we were going to the forest?"
"Hu-ah!" I yell and Tonyu takes off.
"Shit." I hear from behind me as he repositions himself. I giggle to myself and grab onto his leg and hold him close, guiding us to a secluded island nearby. I hear Neteyam gasp behind me as he notices the landscape. There's a thick layer of trees encircling the island, all glowing a soft purple hue. We land on a grassy patch and climb off. He's looking around amazed.
"Caya.. this place.." He whispers breathlessly. "It's gorgeous."
I begin leading him towards a tree with glowing blue tendrils.
"Wow..." I hear him say under his breath.
"This is one of my favorite spots to come to." I say pulling him close and gazing up at him seductively.
He looks down at me his pupils dilating slightly. "Caya..."
I watch him as he inhales deeply, taking my scent in. Keeping eye contact with me as his pupils begin to engorge his golden iris'. I feel his cock begin to harden against me as his grip on my waist strengthens. His scent is intoxicating as I breathe him in. His eyes scan down my body and back up to my face as he bites his bottom lip. He begins to trail his fingers up my sides and around my chest until he reaches my neck.
"Caya, are you sure about this?" He whispers softly, gazing into my eyes.
"Yes... I need you." I mumble breathily.
"Can I?" He asks looking down at my covering.
I nod biting my lip, and let him take my neck piece off, exposing my chest. His eyes fill with desire as he takes the sight of me in. He pulls me up by my thighs and I wrap my legs around him as he settles his hands on my ass. He puts his face between my breasts, kissing and licking them all over.
"Mm. So perfect." He groans.
He moves slowly up to my neck and walks us close to the tree's edge, then slams me against it.
"Oh.." I moan as he bites deep into my neck, drawing blood. He begins licking the blood and moves his mouth up to my ear, breathing heavily.
"You just keep making those pretty little sounds for me." He huskily whispers before slamming his mouth onto mine, kissing me fiercely.
"Mine." He growls.
I feel myself dripping from how aroused I am. I begin to grind on him. He moans into my mouth and lays us down on the ground and begins grinding on me eagerly. He's so hard and it's hitting just the right spot as he moves his cock up against my clit over our loin cloths.
He sits, pulling me up with him tilting my face up with his finger while kissing me passionately, his tongue caressing mine with each movement of our lips. I quickly untie my covering, throwing it to the side and move on to his, doing the same. His cock busts out, hitting me on the stomach. I grip it and begin to stroke him.
He moans softly and pulls his face away, grabbing my wrist roughly, moving it away from his member.
"Not yet." He grins teasingly. "Lay down."
I obey and do as he says. He looks down at me, pupils still blown out with desire.
He begins to run his hand down my body, making me tingle all over. He takes my hand with the other and moves it to my sex.
"Show me." He whispers, licking his lips. "Show me how you please yourself when you think of me." He demands.
I whimper, obeying his orders. I begin touching myself, circling my fingers on my clit as he's watching me. He groans, his eyes traveling from my motions up to my eyes and back as he slides his hands up and down my thighs.
"Fuck, that is so sexy. Keep going." He breathlessly mutters.
I continue and move my other hand to cup my breast, squeezing it then pinching my nipple. His cock begins to throb and he moves his mouth down on my other breast biting my nipple hard, making me let out a deep moan. He then removes my hand from my other one pinning it down on the ground.
"Mine!" He growls more aggressively this time as he begins to suck and bite both, switching from one to the other.
I watch him as he moves one of his hands, gripping his shaft and gently rubbing up and down. He then starts smacking the tip of his cock against my clit.
"Net-Neteyam, stop teasing me." I whimper, begging.
He grins, his look is feral now. He pulls me up, wrapping an arm around my waist as my ass hangs in the air and takes me into his mouth, immediately sucking on my clit.
"FUCK... Neteyam!" I scream in pleasure. He continues lapping at me, sucking and teasing with his tongue. He looks into my eyes and shoves two fingers inside and begins pumping forcefully.
He hovers his mouth just above my sex looking at me, grinning with his tongue hanging out. "You taste so good.  I'll have you screaming my name all fucking night."
I move swiftly, pinning him to the ground, lacing my hand around his throat.
"We shall see about that." I hiss biting his neck roughly, licking as the blood trickles down.
He yelps and it turns me on even more. My thinking is gone and I'm going off only instinct now.
I go down his body trailing kisses and licking all of him up until I make my way down to his cock. I slowly lick from his shaft to the tip, wanting to torture him slightly. Making circles with my tongue on his tip, watching him as he bucks his hips.
"Fuck!" He groans intensely as he's being teased.
"Be as loud as you want my Neteyam, there's no one around to hear us. Tell me what you want." I whisper, as I continue circling his tip and slowly rub his cock up and down.
"Suck it. P-please..." He arches back while gripping my head, pushing it down slowly. I listen and take the whole thing in my mouth, letting it hit the back of my throat as I go up and down. I look up into his eyes watching them roll back in pleasure as I keep at it.
"Oh my- FUCK! Yeah just like that, it feels so fucking good baby." He moans loudly. I can't help but smirk.
I slowly move my mouth off his cock and crawl on top of him.
We begin to kiss sloppily, breathing heavily into each other.
"Fuck me Neteyam." I growl in his ear.
He quickly flips me over and is looming over me. He grips his cock and lines it up to my entrance and slowly pushes himself into me.
"Oh Caya, you're so tight."
I shift uncomfortably under him as it's my first time, afraid he's going to tear me in half. He senses it and goes slower pulling my face to his.
"Keep those eyes on me Caya." He groans with a grin. I'm looking up and his pupils have taken over his irises completely. I pull his waist slamming him into me.
I scream, moaning at the pain matched with pleasure. He pulls out halfway and slams into me again. He picks me up and holds me against the tree, continuing to thrust into me.
My eyes are rolling into the back of my head uncontrollably as I'm filled with feelings of pure pleasure and satisfaction.
And the sounds, so delicious and dirty. The squelching getting louder and louder from my wetness.
He puts his face into my neck and begins nipping and sucking then moves to look me eye to eye.
"Tell me how good it feels. Who's making you feel this good hmm?" He hisses and purses his lips as he keeps thrusting, continuing to rail me against the tree.
"Yo- you feel so fucking good. Oh Neteyam!" I moan loudly gripping onto the back of his neck.
My breaths are becoming shallower as I feel the heat building up inside of me and I begin to tug hard at his braids.
"Mm. You going to cum for me?" He growls and begins circling my clit with his thumb, taking me over the edge.
"Yes, yes! I'm going to c-cum! Oh fuck! Neteyam!" I scream, grinding against him harshly as the heat explodes and I cum all over his dick and squirt on his stomach.
"Holy- fuck yes! Take it! I'm about to – FUCK!" He cums, pumping himself deeper into me as we both explode in ecstasy.
We slide down quivering, resting our foreheads together, riding out our highs.
We both look intensely at one another, panting.
"Caya...that....was..." He says in between breaths.
"Amazing." I whisper.
He hovers on top of me while caressing my cheek, still panting. "I love you."
"I love you too Neteyam." I respond rubbing my thumb across his bottom lip then pull him into a kiss.
"Mine." He grumbles into the kiss.
We lay down clutching each other as close as physically possible and drift off to sleep.