Chapter 11

"Alaster... Tell me..." My heart felt as if it was about to jump out of my chest and alaster looked like he had seen a ghost.
"Kaitlen I can't tell you..." He can't tell me?! After it apparently put my life in danger twice?! No, he wasn't getting away that easily.
" alaster... It has put my life in danger twice now... I have the right to know why I have become the most wanted person in the world now... So tell me.NOW!" My blood started to boil all the way up to the red... I was on the verge of exploding. Alaster looked up at me and sighed in defeat...
" okay... I'll tell you... But its kind of a no brained... I mean its in my names... Alaster in Greek stands for vengeful spirit, and Angelos means angel...." He paused and looked up at me... What did he mean? What was he trying to say?
"You're talking riddles Alaster....get to the point!" I said that a bit to loud than I meant to.
" okay... For thousands of years there have been insidence where... Angels had fallen in love with a demon or in other words a vengeful spirit-" he paused and looked up at me to see if I was listening before he carried on.
" well what happens is these to celestial beings have a child... Called a forbidden one, they are known for their silver hair...because this child is half and half they are sent down to live out their first twenty one years before they have to make a choice.."
"Good or evil..." The words slipped out of my mouth without me realising it.
" exactly but demons aren't known for playing fair... They will destroy everything you love just so you choose to be bad
.. after all who can choose the good aide when everything you love is destroyed?" My head was spinning as the poison was leaving my system... With voice a shaky as a rope bridge I finally asked..
" so you... You're his forbidden one... And the reason why they want to kill me is because they think you love me?" As the words came out I bursted out into a fit of laughter...
"You're joking rght .... You should Bede a writer that was one hell of a story..." Wiping away the happy years from my laughter I looked up at Alaster and saw his face turned slight red... Was he mad at me?
" why the fuck would I make up something a me that!?" Oh boy... He was mad. But seriously. He can't expect me to believe that he is half angel and half demon.
" Well excuse me if this story seems a little crazy... You know what.... Leave it don't tell me... Can you please take me back." Alaster sighed before saying.
" kaitlen... Please..."
" NOW!"
"Fine." After All the poison was out of my system alaster and I headed out and back to the campus... That jerk... I get almost killed and he decides to spin fairytales. When we got to my dorm room I walked in and closed the door in Alasters face without even sating good bye.

**************************
Hey people I'm so sorry it took me so Iong to write this chapter... I hope you guys like it and hope the sixpence is over now...thanks for those who have read my boom so far you guys are the best