chapter 14

Hes coming after me... My legs arent running fast enough. I call out Alasters name but hes not here. I trip and not long Taylor has got me. I cry and beg for mercy but hes overcome with insanity.. Im going to die... Hes actually going to kill me... Someone save me!

"Kaitlen,kaitlen! Wake up!" I hear Alaster shout as i jolt awake. Tears spring from my eyes as he holds me close to him my head on his chest. These nightmares Ive been getting seem to get worse each time... Its been a week since i left the hospital and Alaster hasnt left my side once since Taylor.... I dismiss the thought from my mind. I lift my head up and wipe away the tears tht still remained on my cheek. Alaster searched my face with worry in his eyes.
" Was it those dreams again?" I nod. Too shaken to voice a reply. My leg hurts and my throat is dry. I look down at my hands and ask with a ghostly silent voice.
"Could you get me some water?" Alaster doesnt waste a second and he jumps up and heads to the bathroom with a glass in hand to get some water. I sit there in the dark room feeling hopeless and fragile... I did no understand what was going on and why they had to kill me. thatz when I remember what the doctor had said

Athemeis can't hurt a human but it can hurt an angel....

What did he mean by that? Alaster came back with a glass if water in hand and gave it to me. I took a few sips before i looked up at him and asked.
"Why did Taylor want to use an ahemei on me if i was human... And why did it hurt me if its not harmful to humans? Doc said something about it can only hurt angels... What did he-"
"Get some rest Kaitlen. You havwnt healed properly and the nightmares out strain on your body. Go back to bed." He quickly cut me off... Too quick for my liking. I was fatigue and could barely keep my eyes open and my leg pained. For some reason, normal pain killers didnt work to take away this pain. Has something to do with the fact that it was caused by a demon.
"Fine. Dont answer me. Just know, that keeping things from me wont make me trust you." I reply before slowly shifting myself down and going back to bed. Before drifting off into a deep sleep i hear Alaster say...
"If I tell you... Youre gonna hate me for keeping it from you...."

*3 months later*

My leg had healed almost completely by now and i was back in classes again. Somehow Alaster got professor Magnus fired and a new teacher took his place. Thank goodness it was just a normal person... She wasnt mixed up in this whole demon angel bullshit i was somehow interlinked with now. I had made more friends now that i was back and we were approaching exam time now. Alaster hasnt lwft my side once and it started to work on my nerves. He wont tell me why Taylor did what he did and each time i talk abou the whole athemei's only hurt angels thing, he cuts me off. So today, i decided to go do some of my own investigating. I headed tothe campus library and searched uo a whole bunch of stuff that had to do with angels. Thats when i found a book that was sold quite close to where the campus was situated and decided o go for a walk and buy it.

When i got to the store i saw alot of antique books all around me, mostly to do with paranormal things. I paid the cashier for the book and headed out the store.The book was a thick black book with gold writing on the cover that read

Angels And Demons: Genesis

I turned the book around and my moyth practically dropped open. The auther of the book was James Gabriel von Strauss... My father. This made me want to read the book even more. I walked back to camous and somehow managed to avoid alaster the whole day. i did not tell him where i was going nor did he know i was planing on going anywhere. I ruahed over to my dorm room locked the door and sat by my study desk as i opened the book at the index. The third chapter was titled The forbidden Ones. That was what Alaster was, but the chapter i wanted to read was chapter thirty seven. Its title was "Nephillim" i opened uo at the chapter and i read the first paragraph.

Nephillim are thw offspring of an angel and a human. These hybrids have similar features to those of a forbidden one. Mostly when one is born with angelic descent the child possesses certain celestial abilities similar to that of an angel. The mating between humans and angels were forbidden by the grace of God and were sent to live iut their lives with their human family. Although sometimes an angel wiuld make thw decision to be stripped of their title and be labelled as one of the fallen so that they would be able to live out their dayz with the one they loved and their child; the child would not be ripped of his or her celestial powers...

I read on till i got to the forth page of the chapter... This is what i was looking for.

Athemeis are celestial weapons that were used during the clash between heaven and hell. Demons used this to hurt or even kill the archangels of heaven. Although this could kill an angel, it xould not harm a human being, unless the human was of angel descent; a nephillim.

That was it... My dad knew all of this. He was somehow mixed up in all of this... Maybe his car accident wasnt even an acxident at all. I was startled as I heard a knock on the door. I knew immediatly who it was. I walked over to the door and opened it as i said.

"We need to talk!"

************
Pic of Kaitlen to the side

Hey!!!! So i out in a bit of faxtual info in thia chapter so that things will start to piece together. Please vote and comment!!!

Thanks for reading!!