Chapter 11(part 2)

Its been three days since mine and Alasters encounter of the poorly made up excuse for the truth... I can't believe he actually thought I would believe that crap story. I had decided to go back to classes because I could not miss anymore work. I slip my long brown hair into a ponytale and glance at myself in the bathroom mirror. My eyes seemed a pale green today. Oh well. I walked over to my closet and pulled on a pair of light washed out blue skinny jeans and a strapless shirt with my punk sweater and black sneakers. I had realized that I hadn't eaten anything in almost three days, so I decide to head down to the campus cafeteria.

********

A few minutes later I arrive that the cafeteria and silently thank the fact that it is quite empty. I head over the the counter and order a chicken and Mayo sandwich with a orange juice. While I wait for my order I take a glance around the cafeteria consciously looking around to see if Alaster was there. No sign of him... Good... Although my eye catches a guy standing in the right hand corner of the cafeteria. He is making it quite evident that he is staring. From where I was standing, his eyes looked almost black. My order is brought to me and I pay for it. Taking my food and juice I walk over to the guy that was staring at me.
" Didn't your parents teach you its rude to stare?" He looks me square in the face before smiling cooly and saying
" I'm sorry.. I couldn't help it its just you look so beautiful." His accent was a thick British one, but it suit him. My cheeks turned a shade of scarlet as I blinked at the comment.
"Uhm... Thanks I guess?" As I made my way to a table I hear him call out.
" I'm Taylor Steele, but most people call me Tay." Even though I did not ask him for his name I reply.
" Nice to meet you Tay. I'm Kaitlen and I don't mean to be rude but I am quite hungry. So if you don't mind I would Like to eat in peace." Not even waiting for him to repkt I walk to a table, take a seat and begin eating my sandwich, startlingly Tay sits himself across me his dark eyes now seeming ligher than before.. Looking almost green with a few red specs in them. His chestnut brown hair skimmed his shoulders and his bangs were to either side of his face revealing an almost perfectly sculptured forehead. He had full rosey lips and was quite tanned for someone that comes from Britain.. I realize I'm gawking at him and turn my eyes down to me sandwich as I take another bite out if it. A few minutes of silence goes by before he speaks again.
" We have the same classes together. Although you never seem to notice me.. You only seem to notice-"
" Get the fuck away from her!" I hear a familiar voice bark out. Its Alaster and he seems to be mad at Tay. I almost choke on my sandwich before I state.
" what are you doing here? And why are you being so rude to someone you don't even know?" After two days of avoiding him I meet him here and under these circumstances?
" I know very well who he is. He is a demon!" Alastet barks out at me. Tay has an unreadable expression across his face as he stares at Alaster.
"Oh would you stop with that bullshit! You don't have to pretend anymore. You don't wanna tell me the truth that's fine. But don't come here and treat people like this!" Alasters face now hardened and looked at me.
" Kaitlen.. Listen he is bad news-"
" Oh and you're not? Ever since I've met you I've almost been killed twice! So if you don't mind I'm heading to class and Tay is walking with me." I grab Tays arm and pull him with me as I head out of the cafeteria. As I pass Alastet, he grabs Tay by the arm and mutters with clenched teeth.
" if you so much as hurt a hair on her head. I will kill you." I glare at him and he let's go of Tay. Tay and I head out the door and down the hall way. I had not realised I had been holding my breath since I left the cafeteria. I let go of Tay's arm and drop my hands on my knees.After five minutes I realise that I basically just took Tay against his will and feel my face flushing.
" I am so sorry about that... And sorry for practically kidnapping you." Tay chuckles before he lifts up my face and says.
" No worries. You can make it up to me by agreeing to go on a date." I blink rapidly at this suggestion. Wow that was straight to the point. I nod, not being able to say no for some reason. He smiles and says.
" Good. Meet me In The middle of campus at six. Where something nice." He picks up my hand and kisses it before casually walking away as if nothing had just happened. Left trying to catch my breath I stand there confused not knowing what to do, so I decide to head to class... What a way to start a Wednesday morning... Just as I head to the direction of the class I feel a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me into a small closet room....