chapter 19

*Kaitlens POV*

Its dark and i hear voices around me... Luke, that demon guy and.... alaster!!! I call out to him but he cant hear me... Why cant he hear me. Im trapped I cant get free. He made me do this. Sacrifice myself to save Alaster.... But if Alaster fights now hes going to get hurt... Move you dumbass body.... Move! Help him....

Suddenly i was infront of Luke protecting him and clasping Alasters fist in my hand. His face was riddled with shock and confusion but also sadness as if he knew what was going on. Before I could react to myself, i jad already thrown Alaster half way across the room. Luke looked at me and smirked.
"Well done! Evil suits you Kaitlen... No finish him." I was about to do as I was told but then froze in my step before turning around and saying.

"No."

Luke lookes take aback by my refusal but then hia shocked expression was replaced with one of amusement.
"So you are still down there somehow. Wellthen we might have to change that." And at that i was slapped across the fave and rocketing in to a wall and it wrnt black....

I layed there motionless listening to my surroundings. Alaster, luke, Max and Brandon were all currently in a battle, while i layed there immobile. Fighting with myself to get up...

Get up.... Hes goin to get killed then turnin bad would have been for nothing. Do something goddamnit! Youre slipoig away into darkness the longer you stay like this. Do you want the. To win?! Get up damnit.... Oh no... Im slipping away... Its too late.... Hes taking over....

My body suddenly lifted off the ground and hobered in the air. Allthe men stopped figjting and gawked at me while i was dangling i. Mid air. Suddenly a pair of black wish gushed out of my back sprwadin out next to me. My eyes flicked ope. And they went from their usual green to crimson red. Alaster screamt out to me and yelled.
"No!!!" Luke laughed truimphantly before ordering me tofinish alaster off... All goodness in me had now dissapeared. I grabbed an athemei lying on the floor and charged to Alaster with my wings. Brandon tried to stop me but i just prepelled him into the wall knocking him out cold. I had only one misssion and that was to kill Alaster. He grabbed me and flung me across the roo. But i stopped mid fall and bolted backto him charging with the athemei ready to kill. But once again he dodged.
"Dont do this Kaitlen!" He yelled but it didnt register. I realized the athemei was slowin me down so I threw it down and bolted to Alaster charging against him so hard we both flew through one of the cave walls. I swung blindly and connected ny fist a few times in alasters face. Somewhere in the process he pinned me down and my wings got injured. I let out a blood curling scream and retracted my wings. Alaster had me pinned down with brute force and somehow he keot me pinned.
"Let me go!" I yelled, trying to wiggle free but resistance was futile...
"No. I said I neer wanna lose you. So i will get through to you even if its the last thing I am able to do!" He shouts still holding me down.

"I am goin to get you out of there!"

******************
Hey.... So i know... Another short chapter but trust me the next one is one to read... Migh be my last chapter though.... :-( but no the last one of the series!!!!! Please comment and vote

xoxo