chapter 20

*Alaster POV*

I had her pinned down underneath me. I needed to ge through to her... Save her... I knew how but i needed to make her understand how I felt since the day i saw her again in philosophy....

"Do you remember the first day you met me?"....

*flashback*

Oh god another dreadful year in this place they call a normal college... Yeah right this is an excuse the celestial relms are using to keep people like in in check and keep an eye on us. Unfortunately its also over run by my fathers goons... I wondered aimlessly to philosophy when suddenly i looked up and saw brown hair cascading down a girls back that stood infrony of the entrance. Uhg... Stupid girl. I walked over to her and shoved her lightly yet she went rocketting down to the floor. I carried on walking but then froze when I heard her speak... Oh my god... That voice.... I turned around and was met by the most beautiful green eyes ive seen in my life. It was her after ten years she has found her way back to me... Oh no which means they will take her away from me... I quickly recovered when i saw she was staring at me.

" didnt your parents teach you its rude to stare?" I said mentally pattin myself on the back. Good now to make it worse i flicked her on her nose and it instantly fueled her fire.when she commentwd i should say sorry i replied.
"I dont apologise to anyone!" Good... That should make her hate me. Iturned and alked to a seat, just as i sat down I saw that damn Magnus touching her back.... Oh my fucking god he knows.... I glared down at them. I made sure that thw seat next to me was left open so that she could sit next to me which i succeeded in... Yup... She definitly hates me...

The next day i was in philosophy class quite early and noticed kaitlen walking in. I hadnt noticed i had been sketching until i looked down and saw I was drawing her... She looked beautiful... And it got Magnus' attention... I had blacked out after that. Only remembering that i had vowed from there on i would not stay away from her... Yet i would protect her from all the dangers this school held... She would not be a part of this....

*end of flashback*

"See kaitlen... Do you see how much you mean to me... You are not this person you are being forced to be right now. You are good. You have the purest heart i know... And dispite what you say, this is all my fault.... If I hadnt saved you you wouldnt have had to go a life without parents and you would anyways be with your mom and dad in heaven where you belong... Because dispite all the angels that were sent down to help me turn good... You were the one angel god put in my life and I am eternally greatful for that..." She had now stopped squirming and was listening to my words. Luke and max just watched amussedly to see what my next move would be...

"You are all ive ever needed to convince me to turn good. From the moment I met you i knew id rather live a life of goodness with and angel like you than a life of evil without you...." At this point I felt tears stroll down my face... I tried blinking them away.... But then i looked to the side and saw the athemei blade to my left.... I blinked rapidly and an idea came to my head.... If she is in this because of me... I should be the trigger to get her out of it... I clasped the athemei in my hands and stood up off of her. Kaitlen looked at me and i could see she was almost there. Her skin had become darker and more red.... I looked down at the blade before gulping and looking kaitlen in the eyez before saying

"I will see you in heaven." And at that i slid the blade across my throat slitting it and letting the blood cascade out of me... I fell to the ground and felt how my life slowly started slipping away. As i fell i heard Kaitlen scream....

It worked....

----------------------------

*kaitlens POV*

"No!!!!!!" I yelled out as i suddenly came to and saw Alaster falltothw ground with blood gushing ou his neck. I rushed over to his side before lifting his head onto my leg. He looked up at me his blue eyes a dull grey now.... Tears poured down my face. And somehow I heard Alasters last thought....

You were my heaven on earth....

Now I started weepin uncontrollably and picked up hos now lifeless body to hug it. I felt numb from pain and wanted to scream so loud.... I placed his body on the ground before whispering to him

"I love you too Alaster..." Remembering how I didnt say it back to him last night.... Life as I knew it atthat moment had no meaning.... No purpose... I felt dead inside....

Luke and Max both stood there astonished at what happened. The both even looked hurt. Luke especially. I looked up to him and glared.
"You did this... This is your fault!" Just as I wanted to charge for themthey both dissapeared leaving me i. The cave with an unconscious Brandon and a dead Alaster.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Th€ €nd....

I hope you guys like the first book. Its going to take me a while to pu upthe first chapter of book two... Please vote and comment i would appreciate it muchly. Thanks for reading my book

Xoxo