chapter 18

*Alaster's POV*

"Kaitlen!" I yelled out to her name but she was already gone. I looked over to the demon which I identified as Max. I rushed over to him and grabbed him by the collar before punching him in the face yelling.
"Where the hell did he take her?!" He did not answer me all he did was laugh insanely. My patients were wearing so i groaned audibly before punching his lights out. I quickly ran upto my room grabbed my keys and bolted for my car on my way to Brandon the doctor that helped Kaitlen.

Half an hour later i was pacing the reception room waiting for Brandon. He eventually motioned for me to come through, once we were in the confines of his office I immediately began ranting on.

"They got her... They got her! And I did nothing to save her...."
Brandon looked confused.
"Calm down." He said placing his hand on my shoulder before continuing.
"Who took her?"
"luke!!!!" I shouted out exasperated. Brandon looked confused for a moment before he registered what I had just said.
"Wait... As in luc-"
"The devil himself!!!" I yelled out my cool completely lost. Now i was fearful and worried....
"We have to find her now." Brandon stated. I looked at him and said in a sarcastic tone
"Really??? I thought we could have some tea maybe exchange life stories." I ran my hand through my hair and continued.
"Im sorry. I just cant lose her.... Although, before he took her she had this incredible strength. She threw Max almost 9 yards."
"Wait, what did you say?"brandon asked with wide eyes.
" yeah, she was as strong as luc- oh no." I cut myself off realizing what he was planning on doing with kaitlen.
"Hes going to use me to convince her to turn." At that both brandon and I rushed ou the hospital when clouds and thunder started to roll in and the sky turned black and the moon ice blue.

Oh no.....

"Hes turning her. We have to find her now!" I shouted before zooming out the parking lot of the hospital.

An hour later i had finally found the location of Kaitlen and decided that driving there would take too long. I closed my eyes and concentrated as two light blue large feathery wings protruded from my back and tore my shirt. It felt so releaving to unfurl my wings. Brandon did the same just his wings were a little bigger and were a gold shade. seeing that he was a full angel. I pushed off the ground and took off into the sky flying off to the cave where some demon told us Luke was, and by told I mean I tortured the location out of him by cutting pieces of his wings off. Its cruel i know. But desperate times call for desperate measures. We were flying for about ten minutes before I motioned and shouted to Brandon.
"Its down there. Lets fly down and go inside quietly so that he cant sense us." He nodded at me and we both landed in front of a cave entrance and drew back our wings. Although we felt as light as a feather in the sky. They were quite a burden to walk with. We walked into the cave and I heard three voices: one was Max the other was Luke and the third....

"Kaitlen..." I whispered to myself before breaking into a jog. The more i ran the closer the voices got until all three of them cam into sight.
I glanced around before callig out to Kaitle . she loomed at me but did not move from Lukes side. Her eyes seemed dead and her skin Pale.

"Oh no.... I am too late...."

***********

Oooh we are reaching the verge of epic of the story... So please dont stop reading. Comment your thoughts and please vote.
Thanks
xoxo