THANK YOU!

thank you & goodbye

_______

SALUTATIONS ! hello hello, i know it's been a while since i last updated this book. i'm sad to say that i will be discontinuing this one shot collection & will not be updating anymore.

there are a few reasons for this;

— i am no longer keeping up w the blue lock manga. i mostly fell out of it & tried to pick it up in the later weeks & months but in general, i haven't touched it in a very long time. i didn't feel it was right for me to continue to drag the process out by forcing myself to write a media i don't really connect with.

— i moved on. everyone has shifting interests and i just don't really see the appeal in blue lock for me anymore. sadly my fixations hardly last a month for most things - i am grateful that it lasted a bit longer for bllk so i could write for it at the very least.

— i've been busy with work. if you're not already aware, i am working this summer and granted it is only an internship - i am working more than 35+ hrs per week and rarely have the time to write nowadays. combined with my lack of interest, i just can't find the motivation to write for bllk.

for those who have been waiting for updates, i apologize this wasn't the news you wanted to hear. i am however, incredibly honored and grateful that you stayed to support, for that, i thank you.

that is all i really wish to say. thank you all for the support and love you have shown me <3 and i hope you can support my future writing projects & endeavors.

until next time,
signed ying
071223

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ↷ blue lock x reader [✓] 🎉