shit i slept over pt.2

Tw: abuse, self harm

Y/n pov

I woke up to toby screaming and wispering at the same time.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just went down the latter and he saw so he pulled up his stool so I sat down. I watched him play and I slowly learned that he was playing with this guy named tommy.Tommy. I think I've heard of him before threw wilbur. I watch his streams alot you could say I'm a an and he's been one of the  reasons I'm alive right. You know cause if I told the cops I would be dead.

Shit now I'm ganna think about it now way to go you stupid bitch.

Dude just don't think about it.as simple as that. But all I can hear and see is my dad dieing. And it's all my fault.

My breathing got heavier. But I tried to make it less noticeable but I think toby noticed because he muted and paused his game and hugged me and I just cried. I couldn't help it anymore.

"He's dead" I said sobbingvinto his shoulder

"I know and I'm sorry. But I'm here for you and it's all ganna be okay." He said brushing my hair with his hands.

I calmed down and got tired again but stayed awake for a little longer

He went back to playing and I hugged his left arm for comfort. My eyes got heavy but then I had a though...

My head proped up "shiiiiiiittttt... I stayed over toby. I stayed over. Do you know how bad this is" I said in a panick voice.

"There ganna beat my ass toby. I'm screwed."

"Shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck and fucking shit." I said

"Hey hey. Calm down. It's ganna be okay. It's only been a couple of hours. Surly it's only 9:30." He said which made me calm down but the I looked at the time and saw it was midnight

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt" he said and hugged me real quick

And told Tommy that he was ganna drop me off and he will be back soon not realizing that they were still live

We left and went on a walk yo my house

I snuck into my room and he left

Went I got into my room and went to sleep

          ♡ Morning ♡

I texted toby that if I don't awnser then probably expect the worst.

"Hey mum, how was your sle-'

           *SLAP*

:HOW DARE YOU, YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRAT. I GIVE AND GIVE AND GIVE YOU EVERYTHING BUT YOU GIVE ME NOTHING BUT YOU GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS AND NOT COME HOME YOU LITTLE WORE. I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR FATHER IS DEAD."

I just stood there

Numb

Tears trickling down my face. Wanting to escape but me not letting them cause then she thinks I'm weak.

"ALL YOU ARE IS A MUDERER! THATS WHAT YOU ARE. A MUDERER AND I FUCKING LIER. I HAD TO LIE FOR YOU TO THE COPS.YOUR DAD IS DEAD AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT AND I FUCKIN HATE YOU.HO TO YOUR ROOM AND DONT COME OUT TILL I SAY YOU CANYOU LITTLE BITCH."

she said walking towards me and kneeling me in the stomach and kicking me while I'm on the ground. Punching the living shit out of me.

She stopped and I went to my room. The bell rang a few minutes after I went to my room and that was more and likely jarrett.

I went to my bed and cried.. I found my blade and cut more the. A did a few days ago.

~~~~~A few minutes later~~~~~

I stopped cutting after about 20 minutes and cried some more. And then I got a text from toby

●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○

Toby:
Hey. Are you okay? I'm worried about you.

                          Y/n:
          Yah I'm fine I just got the shit beating out of me and sent to my room.

Toby:
Omg! I'm so sorry that happened to you.can I come over or is she still pissed.

                          Y/n:
             Jarrett is over so she should be in a better mood but idk. You can try...

Toby:
Okay see you in a bit. Hopefully I don't screw anything up for you.

                          Y/n:
            Honestly I wish I could tell you that you won't but I don't really know either. See you soon bye

Toby:
Bye! See you soon luv
Seen

●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○

OMG!!!! I JUST GOT CALLED LUV.

I mean a lot of people say that but he's never said that to me before. Should I make a big deal out of this.... I dont know mannnn..... uggggggggg