The text that made me panic

Wilbur pov:

I was at the pub when I got a text from y/n. I told her to text. If she needed me or was ganna go somewhere. The text s said she was going on a walk to the lake/river thing.

I of course said yes because I don't blame her for wanting to leave house. You can get bored pretty easily.

And started having drinks with my friends.

(The texts are copied from the one on y/n's pov)

Tubbo pov
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                                    Y/n:
                                             Tubbo...
Tubbster<3 :
Yes love?
Y/n:
I love you sm okay. Your the best boyfriend anyone can ask for and im so Glad we made it to one year :)

Tubbster <3 :
I love you too. And your the best gf anyone can ask for and I'm glad too. But what is this about?
Y/n:  
     Nothing I just wanted to tell you
                                  That I love you.

Tubbster <3 :
Oooooooooookkkkkaaaaaayyyy. -_-
Y/n:
Ooooookay :)
Y/n:
Well I have to go. Bye I love you
Tubbster <3 :
I love you too. -_-
                             Y/n:         BAHAHSHSHHAHAHAHAHAH TUBBO I    ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO BAHAHAHHAHA

TUBBSTER <3 :
Well I don't believe you luv. Your acting weird... I'll let you go tho
Read at 6:27 pm
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
( I just went back to the other chapter and realized it was all messed up so I tried fixing it I hope it worked and I hope this one isn't messed up too. )

I was very skeptical and and didn't trust her so I texted Wilbur. I was scared she might do something very very and I can NOT stress this enough VERY stupid thing.

Wilbur said not to freak and she was probably doing that because she is tired and let me know that it what she does when she's sleepy and to just ignore it.

...... I don't believe him for a second........
But if that's what Wilbur wants he must get.

Wilbur pov

I text Phil to go check on her and told him to check every river that has a bridge over it and I will met him soon.

He was very scared at what was happening so I told him y/n might hurt her self or worse kill herself.

He immediately said okay and left.

I told my friends I had to go home and check on my daughter.
The understood and said there goodbyes before I left and told me to drive safe
Of course I didn't drink I only had water but I only went there cause my friend works there.

I was honestly worried about y/n. When Tubbo told me about the text and then sent me screenshots my heart dropped.

I got home and I went into her room and a peace of notebook paper was ripped out. Everything was still nice and neat but the one piece of paper stood out to me.

I went looking all around the house calling her name and looking for a note.

I get to the kitchen and did a double look. I looked and turned and realized ther was a note so I looked back in the kitchen and read it.

"OMG FUCKING GOD!"  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I screamed. The neighbors came out of there house and started to walk to mine to see if I was okay. I storm outside going towards the car when Jeffery my neighbor came up to me asking if I was alright