Choice chapter

Y/n pov

We got to the hospital and I wouldn't let them save me. I ran to the pharmacy and went the undetected, surprisingly actually, you would think they would be on there toes since they have a suicidal patient in the building hahaha.

I decided to take as many pills as possible and swallowed them all with a water bottle I still from one of the nurses desk.

I nurse came in and was in shock and quickly smacked the bottles out of my hand and called code blue

(DISCLAIMER IDK IF THERE ARE COLORS AND IF THST IS THE COLOR DONT COME FOR ME)

I had dropped on the floor and my eyesight went black

3rd person

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth had started toe foam.

Wilbur had ended up hearing about a kid oding or attempting it and he immediately checked y/n's room and she was gone.

His heart was racing....
Without him knowing Tubbo was following Wilbur around

He gets to the pharmacy area and there she is.
In a hospital gown and they were trying to revive her or see if she was dead.

Tears were trickling down both Tubbo and wilburs face.

*sniffle*

*GASP*

"Tubbo get out of here,SOMEONE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM HERE" Wilbur screamed and looked around franticly to find someone who would move him away from the scene.

A niece came up and asked the relation Tubbo had to y/n and Wilbur had said boyfriend and she took action immediately.

Tubbo was fighting her but more doctors and nurses came to help the first nurse out with the upset and strong young boy.

Wilbur looked back at the Scene and ran over to y/n and after a while they finally put her on a stretcher thing and took her to her room and re-connected her to her beep beep machine.

(IDK WHAT IT IS CALLED IM SORRY)

* BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*

Wilbur's face dropped

"no" he whispered to himself

"No No you guys have to save her" he said frantic and grabbed the shock machine's

He handed them to a nurse and turned on the system and she quickly tried to shock y/n back to life.

Wilbur had gotten sent to the waiting room and had told Tubbo and Phil that she did pass away but they were bringing her back to life.

He wasn't ganna lie to the poor boy. He already knows so much an lieing to him would be a waste of time.

They all sat patiently and the first hour or so Tubbo was weirdly happy.

"Why are you so happy All of a sudden?" Wilbur asked in a slightly cheerful mood

"Because I have faith in her and I know she's not ganna die. That would, that would-" his face got sad and his mood changed quickly

"That would be really sad if she killed herself. I love her like I'm IN love with her and I don't want her to go" he said looking down and sinking into his chair

"Well your right Toby. She's a fighter and she not ganna pass away" phil said said in a also very happy tone.

I few hours passed and they asked to speak to me and phil

"I'm sorry to inform you but she in fact pass away. " the nurse said witch made wilburs heart sink and he dropped to his knees and phil was there to comfort him