9. Abandoned Beach Hotel

This is so dumb. So dumb. So dumb. As of right now, we were sitting in the woods in the darkness trying to figure out how to get past a guard stand. Which has dogs by the way.

"Is anyone else terrified that if that dog starts barking they are going to set it loose?" I whispered and Sam shushed me. I leaned back feeling Nate put a hand on my back.

"Let's slowly go to the right in the woods, that's the only option," Sam added.

"No lights," Colby added. We all slowly snuck through the woods trying to make as little noise as we could.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Colby paused. "We are going to have to go one by one," He added. I leaned forward a bit looking at the open area.

"I'll go first," I paused seeing the light flash across the grass. I was stealthier than all the boys. I took off running moving through the trees. I got to the other side and hid behind the tree as the light shined near me, but it left once more. Sam was next, then Colby, Then Nate and Justin.

We finally made it to the beach beside the hotel. We had to climb up the rocks so we weren't noticed by the road.

"It's slippery," Sam said as he grabbed onto Colby as they both climbed up the rocks.

"We can't go through doors since it may be alarmed or guarded," Colby explained to the camera.

"So we are going to try and find a window," He said moving to the left where he could see an opening. "Well like that."  Colby, Sam, and Nate all got inside. I let Justin go first and then checked the gate once again. Still two guards. I climbed the ladder and stepped inside. We started looking around.

"Okay, so we don't have a lot of time," Sam added. "Roxanne is going to be waiting for us with the car in thirty minutes. So let's get to the presidential suite and then get the fuck out of here," Sam said as we looked for stairs.

"Stairs, Stairs." Colby sang as we walked through. "I don't like how there is no graffiti." 

"Room," I smiled and hopped into a room. I stepped on an unstable piece of broken tile slipping, but I fell back into someone. Nate smiled at me.

"We are supposed to be quiet," He whispered.

"Sorry," I said as he helped me onto the actual floor. 

"Guys," We heard someone whisper from down the hall. Nate interlaced our fingers as he led me out of the room.

"We found stairs," Sam added disappearing in a doorway. We walked up and went to the highest level looking around at the destroyed room.

"So this must have been the master bedroom and the other room is the lounge room," Coby added. I moved back into the bathroom seeing the tile.

"They had awesome flooring," I added using my foot to move some debris on the floor exposing the dark tile.

"I think there is one more floor, aka the roof." Sam smiled moving back towards the stairs. When we got up there we had to turn off all of our lights. This whole time my heart was racing. If we get caught we are going to jail. 

"Woah look at that," Nate said pointing to the horizon. It was dark out, but the moon lit up the ocean. I stepped up onto the ledge, Colby next to me.

"One wrong step and you're dead," He added and of course, the others go on the edge as well. We all sat down looking out at the water.

"This is why we do videos like this," Sam smiled. "This right here."

"The waves are literally right there," Colby pointed down to the white water crashing against the rocks.