17. Fairfield Infirmary

"If you get scared just let us know and we can take a break or whatever," Colby explained trying to comfort her. I laughed.

"That is so nice of you Colby," I said putting a hand over my heart.

"Just saying," He shrugged.

"So where do you want to start we got the coolers, the hole where the fluids are drained?" Steve said opening up one of the coolers.

"This is where they kept kids' bodies?" Nate asked and Steve nodded.

"Yep, they would have been stacked," Steve explained motioning to the racks.

"This is the prime time of year where these would be too full capacity," Nat added and I looked at him oddly. He just shrugged.

"Alright, let's get some gear set up, and then we have a surprise for Nate," Sam added as Colby laughed. We stayed in the children's cooler for a while talking to something for a while, but eventually, it was surprise time. Sam went and got a sheet out of his bag, explaining that it might trigger something to happen so that they have something to work on.

"Are you okay with this?" Sam asked slowly unfolding it.

"I mean, yeah." He said laughing. His voice was soft, he looked so cute. "This is the weirdest thing-well, not the weirdest thing I have ever consented to, but it's up there." Nate laughed. Sam and Colby both looked at each other and then looked at me. 

"Why are you looking at me man," I said moving past them to the back room.

"You signed our paperwork," Colby laughed.

"All of it right?" Sam asked and Nate laughed. We got around the table watching him walk in.

"Sam and Colby own my soul," Nate said to the camera. He got up and lay down on the white table. "This would be the funniest time to have a heart attack." He said adjusting his coat. I shook my head.

"No, let's wait a bit," I said as they slowly covered him with the sheet.

"Any last words?" Sam asked.

"I wish I wasn't here." He laughed as Sam covered him fully. Everyone laughed at how dead he looked and then Nate used his hands to raise the sheet over his dick like he got bricked up.

"That rigor mortis right there." Sam joked as he stepped in line with us. Sam moved the rempod and music box into the room. Immediately it started going off. 

"Dude someone is working on this body," Steve smiled. Nate. I didn't like this, it made me feel odd, but it was for a video and he was in front of me so he was fine.

"Can you come in and please work on our friend here?" Colby asked.

"Please don't cut me open!" Nate yelled.

"Drain him of all of his liquids," Colby added once again gesturing to the table.

"Ah no!" Nat cried out. Around the room the EMF reader went off, the rempod, the music box, and the flashlight.  We talked for a good thirty minutes and then finally Nate was allowed to get up. He stood up and looked a bit stiff.

"You okay?" I asked him and he nodded shivering a bit. The others talked about the ghost coming in and everything.

"I don't know if it's just because this table was cold and it took my body head, but I am like stiff," Nate said moving his arms a bit.

"Like you were dead," Colby added jokingly.

"Yes exactly," Nate added. I stepped towards him giving him a hug. I was radiating heat. We talked in the haunted doll room where the boys made inappropriate jokes. We moved into another room looking for a place to set up the flashlight to ask questions. All of our phones went off alerting us that Katrina posted. I opened it and it was a video on her Instagram of Gar. She tagged me and Nate and said your kid is so sweet. It makes me want to cry.