32. Nun's Man

We set up a music box in the doorway just in case we caught the grey man, while Sam set up the flashlights.

"Aye!" Aye!" Seth yelled pointing at the door. I slid to the side seeing the light on the music box going off.

"Is there someone standing there?" Sam asked. It went off. "Oh! Yes," He smiled.

"Are you the grey man?" Nate asked. It went off again.

"Oh my god," Sam turned to us. Nate had a flashlight pointed down the hallway, but I couldn't see anyone. The music both was still going off, but lightly. It wasn't playing a full song.

"Listen to how delicate it is going off?" Nate added.

"Yeah very slowly," Colby agreed. The grey man was chilling outside our door waiting there. The boys think either he was very evil or he is good and something in here is keeping him out. Colby turned on the Ovilus.

"Throw." The flashlight turned on.

"Woah," I said pointing at it as I stepped out of the way, Nate guiding me so I didn't trip.

"What's weird is now-"

"It's off," Seth informed us.

"The music box also turned off, so maybe something did come back in." Sam wondered.

"Rapture," I said and they all looked at me.

"Rapture." The ovulis said.

"Together."

"It's scary that you can do that," Seth added.

"What does Rapture mean?" Sam asked me.

"The event that comes after the second coming of Jesus," Seth informed. I pointed to him since I had no idea what it meant. The spirits just say it and I repeated it.

"'Dude, the rapture is when the apocalypse happens," Colby added.

"Nice," I nodded. Nate looked up the definition just to confirm it's what Seth explained and he was right. Which was terrifying.

"How weird is it, that Rapture was the first word," Sam shrugged. 

"Creak."

"Shown." The ovulis kept going off.

"Shown, right after the flashlight goes off," Seth explained pointing to the light.

"Good," I said.

"Good." 

"This seems overwhelmingly positive," Nate added which made me smile at him. 

"I was gonna say now this sounds like a good spirit," Sam added. I leaned back onto Nate looking around the room.

"Violent," I spoke.

"Violent." 

"Oh f-" Nate shook his head.

"Often."

"If you are an often violent spirit can you turn off that light?" Sam asked pointing the camera toward the flashlight. Nate moved behind him over to Seth while I stayed near the door. The flashlight went off. "Oh my god!" 

"Holy shit," I laughed.

"Is that what Dakota warned us about?" Sam asked.

"Cheat." I moved towards the door.

"Sacer Rez," I said leaning back into the room.

"Sacer Rez."

"That came up when Sam was chained up at the top of that one building," Nate added moving towards me. We heard a buzzing from the corner.