34. Attacked

Nate was on a vlog trip. I couldn't go with him because I had already promised Sam and Colby that I would go on the video with them to the old Washoe building in Nevada. I promised Nate that I would be with him for the next one and he got super excited it was really cute. Anyway, I put the notes for Gar don't he counter. Stas was coming by to check on him while we were gone. Kat was coming on this investigation with us so that left her to take care of Gar. I bent down to my tabby.

"I will be back," I scratched his ears. "You will probably see Nate before me," I told him and felt him begin to purr. I grabbed my house keys when my phone buzzed. They were here. "Bye Gar." I smiled as I grabbed my duffel bag closing the door behind me. Rushing down the stairs I made it outside where Kat started yelling at me.

"Lily! Lily's coming!" She yelled through the window. Colby threw my bag in the back as I slid into the backseat beside her.

"Lily's here!" I cheered as she gave me a hug. I looked in the back seeing the familiar blonde head. "Hey, Kris." I smiled at her.

"Lily's here!" She yelled hugging me as well. 

"Let's go." Sam plugged his phone into the aux.

"Guys so apparently there are over 600 bars there," I told them and they all looked at me. "I'm just saying if every place is haunted, a haunted bar would be lit." I leaned back in my seat.

"She's got a point," Kat added and I pursed my lips looking back up at Sam.

"Okay, we can stop at one," He agreed.

"Yes!" I held out my hand to Kat and she slapped it. Get fucked up with some ghosts.

--------

"Ah! I ran a red light," Colby said as we arrived at the building.

"There it is," Sam said pointing to it.

"Oh that's it," Colby leaned forward while he was driving. He pulled us into one of the parking spots and we went inside to see the bar. The guide came out just to make sure who we were, but he had to handle something first, so he told us to look around.

"So apparently there is a drunk ghost," Colby informed. 

"No way," Kat laughed. I would believe it.

"Are those zebras?" I asked pointing at the wall of pictures. There were zebras, camels, and ostriches. 

"Yes," Kris smiled showing me the pictures. This was so fucking weird.

"Do you think I would have made it as a prostitute?" I asked Kris. She stepped back and looked me up and down.

"Yeah," She nodded. "Would I?" She asked. 

"Fuck yeah, blondes man." I winked at her.

"Oh stop," She waved her hand at me making me laugh.

"What are you two talking about?" Sam asked us.

"If we would make it as prostitutes," I told him. He stood there for a moment.

"You would," Kat said from the other side of the room.

"No, we would," I said gesturing to the three of us.

"Are you saying me and Colby would be bad prostitutes?" Sam asked offended. I laughed.

"Sam, sweetheart. Men don't need to become prostitutes, they have so many more opportunities." I told him and he thought a moment before nodding.

"True."

"Can we go up these stairs?" Colby asked pointing to the staircase. There was like a belt blocking it off.