1. Serial kiler.

Jungkook

I sighed, pulling the file away from my assistant's hand who seemed to be anxiously gazing at me.

Her petite figure standing in front of me as her quizzical features made her more attractive than she already was. Yn's long lashes battled in my direction and I was all on my edge to lose the control and slam her on table to take her right here. Right now.

"But sir... you have the meeting?"
Her dulcet resonance surpassed my hearing ability as I saw her lick her lips involuntarily- and let me say it, it sent me into an overdrive.

She was being innocent here as far as I could read her mind. She was pristine with each of her actions, however, my intentions were parallel to any of hers.

"No, I've decided to cancel it. It's Stella's  birthday." 

Her face fell and I brushed the sadness that tried to get to my heart. I am not going to be sad for her.

I enjoy seeing her walk around my office, clicking her tiny heels and bending to pick up stuffs exposing me ever so little of her cleavage that leaves me yearning for more. I have fun watching her. And my fun is limited to only lust.

The seamless lust I had for this gorgeous lady.

I later asked her to book a table for three at 'The Ravish'. She again had interrogated me with a face that luridly screamed "Three?!"  But I ignored it and moved on to my next file for the hearing of two days later.

This case was pretty much my favorite. My client was accused of killing her own husband, and I liked her guts for doing that. She had up front accepted her crime before me. Nevertheless, with the same ease I had told her to deny it in the court whereas, the rest would be sorted out by me.

Her husband was a cheater moron, anyways. Him dying doesn't make any difference to the earth or her life.

Right now, I'm partially engrossed in reading the file and partially in staring at y/n's figure that sat across of me, studying the newspaper.

She appears angelic, have I ever mentioned? She is embodiment of purity and fuck it, I wish to take away all of her innocence.

I've read her mind without her consent a lot of times. And the conclusion I've derived from them is she is head over heels in love with me.

Her outer persona is that of an angel that smiles at every single dude that walks past her in the morning but her inner thoughts are a flip of it.

She has imagined me bending her over my table a lot of times and fucking her.

My hands are her favorite part- just coz she hasn't seen my abs yet.

I can surely not read her mind if I wish, but then again, I like intruding her little smutty gallery inside her brain. It's exciting.

The sex drive that my body feels merely by sitting in front of y/n is a ton times more than what it generates with Stella in a sexy lingerie.

Speaking of Stella, she is my fiancé. I'm engaged to her for two months now. However, the woman excites me the least. And reading her mind is something I haven't been successful at yet fully.

Flashback.

I walk into the parking lot, unlocking my car and getting into it the second later. My key is all set and turned in for me to drive out but a small scene in the corner stops me. I see a lady.

She is pressed up against her car as a few men are gathered around her. She is petrified. The men holding a few baseball bats as they speak something to her.

I can see her shake her head. Screaming somewhat at them and breaking down into a fresh round of sobs again and again.

I don't want to help.

Moreover as much as I wish my body listened to my brain, it goes against it and listens to my stupid heart.

Before I've realized, I'm already half way towards the bouncers with my own baseball bat in my left hand.I don't need to fight them. I can assure that with a million dollar.

Simply, I walk to the sight and drop my baseball bat, turning their heads to me as one of them already seems like he knows who I am.

"Hey, bouncers. Could yall get out please? That tiny lady over there is scared of you rats, so if you all fuck off. I'd appreciate."

They snicker at my words, but one of them stays mum. "Fuck off? Dude. Who are you?"

I shake my head, curving my lips crooked and giving them a wink followed later,"why not ask your man who is already running?"

I motion my head for them to see the man who was long gone and they gulp. Sweat beads deliberately coat their forehead as their grip on the baseball bats tense up.

"Run."

I warn.

That's all it takes for them to sprint through and evacuate the scene. My brows rut in confusion. That was way easier. 

But the woman? She runs up to me, getting in my unwelcomed embrace as her face is buried in my chest. I hope my shirt doesn't get any of the layer of makeup she has on.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd done if you didn't come." She speaks; I carelessly nod. Yeah, you'd have died. Nothing superior.

"I'm Stella" she beams at me after getting away finally, and I attempt to read her mind.

She is a serial killer. Death count: 49.

Comment and vote or else you'll marry a pig ♡