Chapter 1: Caught in the Act

After the lively and steamy night, the morning after was rather quiet and calm. Taehyung snuggled into the man's embrace. Enjoying his warmth and comfort. The man pulled him closer in return, and pecked his temple. The day was still early. They snoozed back into a deep slumber. Who needeed breakfast anyway?!

"TAE???!!....." A shrill shriek from a shocked woman suddenly broke the peaceful scene, shaking Taehyung's unconscious state to be fully awake and aware. His eyes bulged out.

"MOM??!!!!" He scrambled to pull up the blanket over his and his partner's naked body. His mother was here.... HIS MOTHER WAS HERE???!! SHEESH!!

"Mom.....!!"

His mother was still frozen in distress. Oh, this kind of view would scar and traumatize her eyes for life! She would need special eye drops to cleanse her poor tarnished vision later.

"What is it, Honey?" Taehyung's father—-Kim Ji-hwan—-rushed over to his wife to find out what happened in their son's bedroom. Surely another drama! He just knew his youngest son all too well.

"DAD??!!" Taehyung's eyes filled with horror. HIS FATHER WAS ALSO HERE???!!! How much more embarrassing could it be? He groaned.

Was his big brother also here?? He was afraid of his brother more, for that matter...

.

Kim Taehyung was the second son of chaebol Kim Ji-hwan, the founder and owner of the giant Kim Pharmaceutical company, a major medicine manufacturer in South Korea. Taehyung was currently in his senior year of the Business Management and Marketing program at a prestigious private university in Seoul. He lived a glamorous and extravagant lifestyle with his elite upper-class friends.

Last night at his best friend's private party, he met this man. Taehyung was in awe. The man looked so gorgeous. Tae's heart instantly melted. So, he said hello. Then they talked, they flirted. He [!] flirted mostly. And they ended up in Taehyung's luxury condo. In his bedroom. Doing... things that were obviously not as innocent as in biology textbooks. On his bed. Where his mother caught them unguarded and unclad this late morning.

"M—Mom..." Taehyung stuttered. He was an adult and his parents kinda knew about his romantic life in general and also his sexual orientation. But still, being caught up naked on the bed with his one-night-stand partner was embarrassing, especially by his mother. Taehyung's partner was as shocked as him. He gulped and just froze on the bed, silently assessing the situation without saying a word. Thinking carefully about what to do next to minimize the collateral damage later on. With his position, he couldn't take any risks.

Mrs. Kim let out a deep dramatic sigh. Another one-night-stand, she bet. She never saw this boy before. When would Taehyung stop this kind of wild adventure? She really wished Taehyung would have a normal and peaceful love life and stick to one boyfriend at a time instead.

Mr. Kim Ji-hwan cleared his throat and rolled his eyes at his son. "Get yourself and your partner presentable and meet us in the living room!" He said shortly, then left.

His mother let out another sigh. "I knew you would forget that today is your brother's important luncheon, that's why I came here to fetch you!" She held herself back from getting hysterical and put her right palm on her heart to calm herself. Another dramatic move. "Clean up yourself quickly! We don't wanna be late and embarrass Namjoon in front of his fiance's family!" She then walked out after disgustedly grimacing and shuddering at the dirty scattered wet wipes and used condoms on the floor. Ew, so nasty! Did she raise a human or a caveman, exactly? Ew! Ew! ....

Ew!

.

Taehyung froze for about a moment more, then glanced at his partner and gave him a little shy smile. "Sorry about that. Are you okay?"

His partner nodded and smiled back.

"Uh, can we... Can we meet again...?" Taehyung asked in a low timid voice, full of hope, scratching his not-itchy back head shyly. He liked this man. He was so gorgeous, so sweet, so mature. And they had a great night together. He wanted to meet him again.

The man smiled. "Sure." He caressed Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung grinned in relief, darted a quick peck on his lips, then got up and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*****