Chapter 7: The Boys

After about a two-hour drive, the Minister and his family arrived at a small complex consisting of three luxury villas right by the white sandy beach. These villas were situated in a secluded area and had their own private shore, far and safe from the scrutinizing public eyes. The surrounding area was also private property and was all secure by the fence.

Minister Kim and his family were escorted to the main villa to meet the host of this lovely 'weekend getaway'.

"Minister Kim, welcome, Sir! How was your journey here?"

"Very well, thank you."

"It's nice to finally meet you." Mr. Kim Ji-hwan, his wife, and their youngest son greeted them warmly.

Seokjin froze in his place. His eyes stuck on Kim Taehyung who was currently looking at him with a longing smile. The last time Taehyung texted him and asked him to meet again, Seokjin replied shortly, "I'm sorry, Tae. I can't." Then, Taehyung's next text "Why?" was also replied shortly with "I'm sorry."

And there he was now, in front of Jin's very eyes.

"Seokjina....!" A soft nudge from his mother brought back Seokjin into reality.

"Uh, I'm sorry...." A red blush crept on his ears. "Nice to meet you again, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim." He bowed, then shook their hands respectively, until he arrived in front of Taehyung. "Tae..." He gulped.

A silence fell for a brief moment.

"Well, Tae," Mr. Kim Ji-hwan cut the awkwardness, "Take Seokjin to look around then!" He suggested.

"Uh, yeah. Excuse us." Taehyung bowed and dragged Seokjin away from there.

Minister Kim let out a light chuckle. He could see how his son was smitten by the boy, and those feelings seemed mutual. His son had sacrificed a lot since he dove into politics, and then became a minister, from losing his freedom to hiding his true self. He got a bright political career at his son's expense.

"They must've missed each other." Mr. Kim Ji-hwan poured fuel on the fire.

Minister Kim gulped hard and smiled gloomily. "Yeah, it seems so."

***

.

Taehyung brought Seokjin into his bedroom. He then closed the door and locked it.

"Tae..."

"Save your explanation for later, just kiss me now!" He launched himself into Jin's embrace and thirstily demanded kisses.

"Tae—-"

"Hmm..."

"—-Stop—-"

"No!"

So they didn't.

Jin gave up and gave what Taehyung wanted.

It took quite a long time for them to satisfy the longing. The passionate kisses gradually changed into affectionate ones, the standing position finally shifted to lying down on the bed. What was left now was gentle caresses, soft gazes, and some short pecks from time to time. They connected their foreheads, and Seokjin whispered sorry once more.

"Why are you sorry?" Taehyung's fingers grazed Jin's cheek tenderly.

"Because I couldn't meet you, though I said I wanted to..."

"Because of your father's position?"

"Yeah...." They kept talking in whispers.

"I want you, Jin... I know we just met, but I want to find out what we could have together... You know there's something more than just lust between us... Your eyes and your touches say so... Give me a chance, give us a chance..."

"I can't promise you anything...." Seokjin looked at Taehyung regretfully. "Do you know what our fathers are up to?" He asked a few moments later.

"They have some business to be taken care of."

"But why are we here, then?"

"Because I want you, so we also become the thing they have to discuss."

Seokjin got up and thought deeply. So many things came across his mind right now. What was Mr. Kim Ji-hwan's real intention? Did he know all along that Jin was the Minister's son? Was that why he suddenly invited Jin to the luncheon? Was Jin used as bait to lure his father in—-or worse, to blackmail him? And how innocent was Taehyung?

"Jin.... Please trust me...." Taehyung said in the softest voice and cupped Jin's face. Jin stared at him deeply. He had to be careful, but now was not the right time to show it and make Taehyung suspicious, so he smiled and gave Tae a chaste kiss.

"Let's take a look around." He suggested.

"Later." Taehyung declined. "I need to recharge myself first." He pulled Seokjin back onto the bed, then snuggled into his embrace. "Like this." He whispered.

Jin shivered. He gulped and bit his bottom lip. Yeah, he also needed a recharge. Like that.

He pulled Taehyung closer. Tighter. Buried his face in Tae's hair, curled up to him.

.

"Tae..."

"Mh..."

"D-don't leave any hickeys..." Seokjin was panting a few moments later.

"Mmh..." Taehyung did something not so innocent to Seokjin's sensitive neck with his tongue and teeth.

"Our parents are here...."

"Mmh...." Taehyung couldn't care less, making Seokjin lose his patience and take charge. He pushed Taehyung away from his neck and slammed their lips together.

His mind started to feel fuzzy. "For God's sake, our parents are here, Tae!" Seokjin still tried to reason between their breathless kisses.

".... Can't help it...." Taehyung's breath was ragged. "I want you so bad...." He pulled Seokjin closer. His body was shivering and feverish. His fingers' knuckles turned white from holding Jin's clothes too tight. "Please... just make love to me, huh?" He was already lost in deep lust. Too lost to recover, unless they finished it.

Seokjin brushed Taehyung's forehead and looked at him deeply. Their warm breaths fanned each other's faces. Their hungry lips were just an inch away. Their lower bodies were hot and hard. "Don't make any noise then, Babe!" Seokjin said before he kissed Taehyung again, then tangled their legs together. They were hopelessly giving in to their intense desires and continued to satiate their needs for each other without any intention to stop.

*****