Chapter 13: Leaked Pictures

Kim Taehyung called his father in a panic that night. His pictures with Jin were leaked across the internet. First, there were several pictures when he, Jin, Namjoon, and Mr. Kim had lunch together right after Mr. Kim offered Jin a job in his lab. The other ones were when Tae and Jin came out of the tailor's shop after fitting their suits for Namjoon's wedding. Other ones were when Taehyung dropped Seokjin at the ministry palatial residence. And then when he and Jin visited Mr. Kim's manor for a family dinner with Namjoon and Hye-rin. Those pictures spoke a lot about their closeness, which obviously was not "just friends".

But not only that. Other pictures were also released. Mostly Mr. Kim Ji-hwan and Minister Kim pictures at lunches or dinners at some fancy restaurant, sometimes only the two of them, and some other times also with their wives.

Hearing his son panicking, Mr. Kim Ji-hwan calmly said. "You and Jin can date openly now, Tae. Our war is unfolding."

Taehyung gulped and glanced at Seokjin by his side. He hugged him.

"It's okay, Tae. I'm ready. I'm sure my father is ready too." Jin smiled to reassure his boyfriend. Taehyung kissed him long and deep. Promised him he will always be there to support him no matter what.

***

.

All those pictures meant no harm. It was purposely released on the internet to show off Minister Kim's strength and also his powerful allies to his fellow political party members, so the Democratic Party wouldn't withdraw his nomination and continued to support him through the upcoming presidential election.

With the conglomerate Kim Ji-hwan as Minister's soon-to-be in-law [since their sons were obviously dating!], Minister Kim surely had the upper hand. And then there were also Mr. Min and Mr. Park in the picture. The Democratic Party started to count how much funding they would raise for this presidential election if they continued to support Minister Kim with his chaebol allies in the background.

Surely a lot!

.

So, what was the catch? Surely, there was no free lunch! If Mr. Kim, Mr. Min, and also Mr. Park funded Minister Kim to run for president, what benefits do they get from this alliance?

Mr. Kim and Mr. Min wanted to expand their business to become an importer of the most advanced medical devices together, including instrument, apparatus, machine, and appliance. They wanted to be the biggest distributor for all the hospitals in the country. Meanwhile, Mr. Park wanted to expand his electric car exports to many more countries. The three of them had the same urgency: to have someone powerful enough in the government to help ease or enforce the regulations for their business as necessary, specifically import quotas and export subsidies policy.

Since in South Korea a president serves both as the head of state and also head of government of the country, imagine the power he holds!

***

.

"Hyung?"

"Mh?" Seokjin looked up from his book and glanced at Taehyung who lay down by his side.

"Since we can date openly now, will you move in here with me?"

"Huh? You call me 'hyung' when you want something from me, hm?" Seokjin giggled and caressed Taehyung's head full of affection, while Tae grinned coyly and buried his face under a pillow.

"Does it work?" He asked.

"Hyung has to think about it first, Tae, because it will involve my security protocol too. You don't want JK to hang around you too much, right? Be patient, hm Babe?"

"And there you go, using your 'hyung card' to silent me." Taehyung rolled his eyes, making Seokjin laugh.

"And yes, I don't wanna see that big guy flexing all his muscles and bunny smiles around me!"

"Bunny smile?!" Seokjin burst into laughter.

"Yes, that Johnson&Johnson baby-face gym-boy!"

"What??! Why are you giving him so many nicknames?"

Taehyung shrugged, ignoring Jin who still laughed his ass off. "Come here, Baby!" Jin engulfed him in a hug. "You and your ugly jealousy! I love you." He whispered so softly.

.

Warning: mature content

Just a few minutes after that, things were already heated up on the bed. Seokjin pulled and turned Taehyung's body to face him, then thrust back into him.

"... Jin..." Taehyung squirmed and whimpered. A wave of pleasure washed all over him. His feet instinctively wrapped around Jin's legs, tangled, and kept him close and tight to him. Jin moved his lower body rhythmically while started to make out with him, making Taehyung open his mouth wider and savor Jin's tongue inside. "Jin...." His mumble was lost in between their demanding kisses. So good. Too good! Taehyung's hands are all over Seokjin. Touched him. Squeezed him. Pull him in. His body was burning. He couldn't handle it anymore. He was going to burst anytime soon.

"... Am close..." He said breathlessly as their mouths separated. "Stop...! Stop.... Jinnie..."

"What did you call me?!" Seokjin suddenly stopped moving, his eyes twinkled in amusement. His lips curled up.

"... Stop... almost coming... Jinnie...." Taehyung pantingly repeated his words.

Seokjin chuckled. "Call me that again and I will prevent you from coming, Babe!"

"...Why.... nooo... Jin...."

Seokjin started to move vigorously.

"—-Am close..." Taehyung almost screamed, but Jin then stopped.

"Hyung.... Ah.... Hyuung... Please...." Tae's body trembled. He couldn't take it anymore. "Let me come..."

"Hyung it is for you, Baby..." Jin smiled in please and finally moved faster to take them both to the climax together and made Taehyung finally release in relief.

They laid down there, sweating, panting, trying to catch a breath. Then reach out to each other one more time, hugging and kissing affectionately. Whispering sweet nothings.

"Why can't I call you Jinnie?" Taehyung finally asked.

"That was what my mother called me sometimes. I don't wanna associate her with you when we're making love."

Taehyung burst into laughter. "Jinnie...." His bratty-self wanted to put Jin into a test.

"Shut up!" Seokjin let go of his embrace and got up from the bed.

"Jinnie-ya.... Seokjinnie...!"

"Shut up!"

"Ichini, Kocchini, Seokjinnie..."

Jin rolled his eyes. "I'm going to shower."

"Aw, yes! Another round?" Taehyung suddenly looked eager and got up, bit his lip, and smiled ear to ear, hoping to get one more session.

"You won't get any." Seokjin put out his hope.

"Yaa, Hyung!!!"

"Nope."

"Hyung! No more Jinnie... I swear... I'm sorry.... Forgive me... Hyungie... huh?"

*****