OVER

" Friends? Huh? " His eyes were filled with pain. I flinched when he dropped the photo frame on the floor making the glass break into pieces and scattered all around the room. He was fuming with anger, pain and betrayal. He wasn't bothered about stepping on those tiny pieces of glasses. I stood there frozen not expecting any of these to happen.

He walked past me but I stopped him by holding his wrist. " Jun, Trust me I can explain all this. I promise I can. " My whole body was shaking this whole time. " Explain? What? Your lies? I'm really sorry Y/n but I already had enough of it." He harshly pulled away from my grip, looking at his eyes I could see tears forming.

When he started walking I saw blood stains on the floor. His feets are bleeding because of stepping on the pieces of glasses. " Jun! Stop! Your feets are bleeding. " I stood infront of him this time to stop him. My vision was blurry because of the tears. " Jun? Or is it Jihoon you care about? You never cared about Jun. All you cared about was Jihoon! It was never me. If it was ever been for me you wouldn't have lied Y/n." He kept trying to get hold of his trembling voice.

" You're the same person Jun. " I was holding myself from crying. I hate it now. At this point I hate lying to him. " Ironic you know cause if you would have considered me as the same person you wouldn't have keep it a secret from me. " " I kept asking you what relationship we had before but all I got from you were lies. " He walked downstairs while I stood their cursing myself. Only if I would've told him. He wouldn't be this hurt. I wouldn't be this hurt.

My heart sank when I saw him packing his bag. " Jun. Please no. Let me explain. Please. Listen to me once please. " I tried stopping him but he wouldn't even look at me. " What's the point? "

" WHAT'S THE POINT Y/N?! " I flinched when he yelled at me. " I really don't know what am I even lacking in? What have I even done to you Y/n? Why can't you accept me this way? You said I'm the same person then why? Did your feelings fade away in these 2 years?" " I don't need silly explanation from someone who didn't even consider being honest with me even once. You said you accepted me. Then why did you hid it Y/n? it's obvious that you have no feelings for me? "

He laughed bitterly. " It was so easy for you to lie to me wasn't it? Were as I hated myself for liking you knowing that you would never love me back. You have no idea how you made me feel. I love you. Why can't you love me the same way you loved Jihoon? Why?!" He shook his head slowly while his eyes shined because of the tears.

" It wasn't easy for me either Jun. You are not the only one who went through something painful. You couldn't bear it for just few months. Imagine how I was keeping up for two freaking years? Without having any clue about you. Ever thought about it? "

" All I wanted from you was to be honest with me Y/n. Whatever your reason maybe for keeping it a secret that still doesn't give you the right to hid our relationship. I'm leaving there's no point in living with you since you don't even consider my feelings. Now you can live with your memories with Jihoon. I won't interfere. "

He grabbed his bags ready to leave. " I tried stopping him but my words didn't seem to reach him. I held his arms as tightly as I could. " Please don't leave me please... " I begged almost breaking down. " How can you be soo mean? "

" You don't know how I feel Y/n. You have no idea. "

" I'm sorry I promise I'll do anything please forgive me. "

" Will you love me Y/n? " He asked softly to which I remained silent. " See, you can't. I don't understand if you don't like me then why did you let me stay here? Why did you pretend to care about me? Was it because you pitied me? Just to show sympathy? Or was it because I was Jihoon? " His words felt like someone stick a dagger to me.

It's totally not like I don't love him. I do. I know I do doesn't matter whether he has his memories or not. I chose to remain silent because I was guilty. I knew one day it would have to face it. But I wasn't expecting it to be this fast.

" Don't come after me just like you didn't go after Jihoon. " He turned and walked out in front of me. I stood there frozen knowing that there's no point in stopping him anymore. It's over between us.