LEAVE HER

She laid at the same place where I last saw her. Running up to her with my heart pounding I laid her head on my lap and checked her pulse. " Y/n?! Wake up! " I shook her but she didn't reply. I'm on the verge of crying. I shouldn't have left her. I should have stayed by her side. It's my fault.

" We need to take her to the hospital " Lino said who was equally devasted as me.

" No. Call the doctor. We can't take her to the hospital. That would be risky. " I shook my head in denial. I can't let her get into more trouble because of me. Lifting her up in my arms I carried her to her bedroom while lino was trying to reach out the doctor.

~

My body was heating up. I couldn't speak a word. I'm scared. I heard the door slam.

" Tell me what happened here! " The doctor said as she got out of y/n's room.

" How's Y/n? " Lino asked ignoring what she said. " She hasn't been eating for days. Can't say how long. Look. " She turned up to me.

" If you can't take care of her then don't hurt her either. You have already done alot of damage to her. This isn't the first time happening and you know what the worst part is? All of it happened because of you! I just don't understand why would you even show up after 3 years? It was going fine. She was healing from the wounds you gave her. But look the moment you came back what you did to her. "

" Dal." Lino let out.

" Why? Let me speak. He's the one blaming us. Let me tell him who should be blamed. Why can't I do the same? No one was complaining about him pointing fingers at her. Do you have any idea what you did to her? Trust me I don't care what happened to you back then. Why did you leave. How you felt being there alone. I don't care. Just stop causing problems for her. Just stop. I can't see her like this. I can't. "

" I beg you leave her if you can't keep her happy. "

" Dal! Stop. Do you know what you're saying? Do you know if y/n hears this what she will think? "

" I'm fine with it. Let her hate me. Just keep her away from him. Lino please? I-I remember those times when she was  so miserable. You don't know lino what she felt. She shared it with me. After this guy left her, every week jisung used to book appointments with me for her because of her mental condition. I know what she felt. And he has no idea about that. The only thing he can do is blame her. "

" Its not he's fault stop blaming him dal. He doesn't knows anything "

" Exactly! He doesn't knows anything. Not a single thing then why has he been jumping to conclusion? Why is he blaming her? As if she left him. He left on his own will then why is she suffering? Why? I felt relieved when you came back. I thought everything would get better but you made them worse. Leave her. I beg you leave her. "

" Don't listen to her gibberish. Dal, do you think you can help her? Do you really think it would get better if he leaves? If you couldn't help her in these past three years how are you going to help her now? Huh? I have been the closest to her I know her. If she is in pain, he is too. If she is traumatized, he is traumatized too. I know every single thing whether it's from his point of view or her's it's none of their fault. Things just turned out like that."

" I thought you cared about her. "

" Do you think I don't? Dal. I have seen her cry for her parents, cry for her friends, cry for him. No one knows her better than me I know what's good for her. I may not like him but he's the only one she wants. Trust me it wasn't his fault for this. She lied to him about their past relationship. When he found out the truth he got mad and left. He wasn't expecting this. "

" You really need to stop defending him. It won't change the fact that he keeps hurting her. "

" And he's the only one who can help her! Dal, give him a chance. At least believe me. You know I wouldn't want her to be hurt. I know what's good for her. You're trying to save someone on the other hand you're trying to ruin someone too. Please don't try to separate them. "

" Sure! As you say. But I swear if this happens again and he's the cause for that, things wouldn't be good for both of you. " Her eyes were red with anger and furry.

" I hope by now you're well aware of what medicine needs to be given to her." I nodded with my eyes fixed on the floor. I felt disgusting. Why did I even showed up at her house out of all the houses? Just to give her pain?

" Jun, don't let her words affect you. She's just protective of Y/n." He tried comforting me once she left.

" What she said is true." There was no emotion in my words.

" No it's not! Can you all please stop thinking in a negative way? I know what Y/n needs. And at this time she needs you. So stop with this shit. I'm leaving now. Take care of her cause no one else can do that better than you. "