Woke up like this pt 2

Smut warning ya'll! G!p san

San's pov

He then pulls away and starts marking my neck up making me moan softly and grip his hair "h-hwa" he pulls away smirking "never thought you'd be this sensitive to my touch sannie" he said and I blushed "y-you can't j-just kiss me like that!" I said looking like a tomato he smirked and lifted my chin up "but you enjoyed it didn't you baby?" He said and I blushed, nodding there was something about this man that just had me submitting.

He grabs my waist and kisses me again I don't fight and kiss back gripping his shirt a few minutes after us kissing he lifts me up and takes me to his room.

I was a nervous wreck it's not like I haven't had sex before cause I did but I had a vagina now and I was doing it with my crush of two years.

He gently threw me on the bed and looked at me while taking off his shirt and pants then he climbed on top of me taking off my shirt and went for my pants I stopped him by holding his hand he looked at me a little concerned "do you not want to do this baby?" He asked softly I blushed "I-I do b-but I just- I don't have m-my member anymore and I'm embarrassed I'm a guy with a vagina now" I said looking away.

He then grabs my chin making me looking at him pecking my lips then leans down taking my shorts off I blush "w-what are you-" I get cut off by my own gasp when I felt lips kiss me through my underwear and on my vagina it was still a bit weird having it I felt more sensitive then before.

He then pecks it a couple times before taking my underwear off and kissed my lips and I wasn't talking about the lips on my face-

I was surprised when the moan I let out was not so quiet he pulled away smirking at me "ah looks like sannie really is sensitive to my touch" he teased and I blushed "it's embarrassing hwa stop!" I whined going to close my legs he growled pulling them apart "don't I want to see my sannie's pretty pussy" he said I blushed even more "I-isn't it w-weird h-hyung?" I asked shyly he raised a brow "what is baby?" He asked I blushed even more if possible.

"m-me suddenly h-having a w-woman part" I said shyly he shook his head "not really I think it's quite hot" he whispered seductively I blushed "y-you're just s-saying that so you can h-have sex with m-me I know you hwa your a fuck boy and you always get what you want" I said looking away frowning "your right San I do always get what I want" he said and that made me angry I was about to tell him off and push him.

But then he continued "and what I've wanted for two years now is you...whether you have a vagina or not I want you San and I will get what I want like you said" he whispered lowly against my lips looking me in my eyes I blushed "y-your such a sweet talker hwa" I said he chuckled "but you like it don't you?" I huffed "whatever you can fuck me hwa I'll just be prepared for heartbreak afterwards" I said spreading my legs.

"Sannie listen to me I don't want you for your body I want you for you! Your body is just a plus" he said desperately "I really wanna believe you seonghwa I really do but then I remember all the others you've been with and you probably say the same thing to them" I said he sighed "I'll prove it to you then kitten" he said lowly I blush "then prove it seonghwa" I said seductively and opened my legs wider rubbing myself I didn't really know how but I do remember when I watched straight porn that one time the woman did that.

He bit his lip muttering "fuck" he then removed my hands and started to rub my vagina he seemed so skilled after rubbing my outside he pushed one of his fingers in me I gasped it felt so foreign to me but in an oddly good way that I couldn't help but moan lowly and softly .

"Does my baby like it? Does he like my fingers fucking his pretty little pussy?" (I'm trying something new but I'm cringing too 🤩)
It made me moan to hear him talking dirty to me I never knew how hot dirty talking was.

He then thrusted two fingers into me growling "answer me!" He said I moaned blushing "y-yes I-I l-love it h-hwa!" I said he smirked and started thrusting his two fingers into me faster and I was a moaning mess I felt myself clench around his fingers he chuckled deeply adding the last finger into me thrusting it at a really fast pace I felt myself becoming close.

It was so different then having a member when you came you felt it but having a vagina and feeling close it was harder and it even felt so good.

"C-close!" I moaned out "kitten cum for master" he growled I came at that sentence panting heavily.

"Wow" I said panting he chuckled "does sannie have a master kink?" He said I blushed and whined.

He chuckled "everyone has their kinks sannie" he said "I'm gonna find out all your kinks right now though" he said smirking I blushed heavily.

He then sat up and took off his boxers letting his member springing out proudly and freely my eyes widen I never imagined him to be this big that was going to go inside of me he chuckled as if reading my thoughts "I know I'm big but I'm going to be gentle with you yeah?" He said I nodded biting my lip out of habit.

"Stop that sannie" he said "w-what?" I said he touched my lips "biting your lip I don't like it" he said I nodded "s-sorry it's a habit" I said he nodded grabbing my chin and pecking my lips "whenever you want to bite them let me know and I'll kiss your cute lips" he said softly and his finger caressed my lips making me blush and nod.

Then he pulled away and just stopped I got confused and looked at where he was looking and blushed he was looking at my vagina biting his lip I squeaked "y-yah! s-stop looking!" I said a blushing mess "sorry baby it's just I've never actually been this turned on by a vagina before I mean yes I've fucked them but this....is different I'm getting harder just by looking at it" he said and when I looked down he got bigger I blushed looking away.

"Maybe it's because it's you sannie your the only one to make me this way" he said and made me look at him he leaned down kissing my lips before I could say anything I kissed back of course.

When we pull away our saliva comes off both our lips and he spreads my legs more "ready baby?" He asked I nodded "words kitten" he said "y-yes master" I said he groaned then positioned his member at my entrance this was so weird to me but it was also new to me.

He then started pushing himself in me and wow it was painful it wasn't more painful then losing my bottom virginity but it felt on that wave. Tears started forming at the corner of my eyes "h-hurts master" I said he leaned in pecking my lips and face "it'll get better baby I promise" he said I nodded and he grabbed both of my hands and pushed himself all the way in kissing me lips I kissed back tears leaving my eyes.

I pull away whimpering he didn't move and waited for my say which wasn't until 3 minutes later "y-you can move n-now hwa" he growled and thrusted in me hard and fast "wrong name" he said I whimper "I'm s-sorry master!" I screamed which eventually turned to multiple moans because he started thrusting his big member in me at an animalistic pace.

The feeling felt so good I actually felt him inside me "m-master s-so good- f-faster pl-please~" I moan and he does just that hitting my spot dead on which makes me scream out he smirks "looks like I found it hm?" He says his thrusts still hard, and fast.

A few minutes later I felt like I would cum but this time it would be different.

"I-I-I" I said and before I could get out the rest of my sentence I felt myself squirting I scream because of the overstimulation but that didn't stop his powerful, hard and fast thrusts if anything he went even faster and I was already sensitive so I felt myself squirting even more moaning "m-master t-too much" I moan after a few more thrusts he muttered a "close" to which he tried pulling out but I didn't want him too so I wrapped my legs around him. I wanted to feel him with a vagina or not I wanna feel him inside me.

"B-baby but y-you-" I cut him off "don't care want you inside!" I said moaning he nods and his thrusts start to get sloppy before he's cumming inside me I let out a long and pleasurable moan at being filled up.

He then pulls out and lays on top of me his head in my neck and his arms wrapped around me I blush.

I can't believe we actually did that.

👁️👄👁️