His dirty little secret pt3

Yeosang's pov

"Youngie! Wae? I was almost there and you just had to go and make me shy!" I whined he chuckled "aw princess is so cute~ so does this mean I'm allowed to kiss you?" He asked I sighed and nodded making him cheer then peck my lips multiple times.

I giggled "oh gosh your just like seonghwa" I said with a sigh he stopped and his eyes darkened "who the hell is that?!" He growled I squeaked "y-youngie! It's not what your thinking! Seonghwa is my best friend!" I said he growled "so how the hell am I like him if I'm the only one who can kiss these beautiful lips and fuck you good?" He said I blushed "y-you didn't have to s-say it like that!" I said with a big blush.

He then grabbed me and pinned me to the window "I will fuck you right here and now in front of this open window where many people can see if you don tell me how I'm like this seonghwa" he growled and wow I was getting aroused by this and I shouldn't...should I make him mad so he can fuck me against the window?

I really want to do it I decided I'm gonna "well I guess you'll never know maybe seonghwa fucked me good before on many occasions and kissed my lips his lips is so nice and plumped too" I said with a smirk he grunted and forcefully turned me around with my butt pressed against his hard on I moaned.

Then he chuckled deeply "well I guess I'll just fuck you stupid so you know I'm the only one who fucks you good!" He growled and pulled down my pants and boxers then his own and entered me raw making me scream "w-wooyoung! Fuck!" I moan in both pain and pleasure he only chuckles darkly and starts ramming into me fast and hard.

I start to moan because the pain turns to pleasure real fast he then grips my neck making me face him"you like me fucking you in front of this window kitten? You want people to see how you look while I'm fucking into your tight hole? Does it arouse you that people can see jung wooyoung's dirty little secret?" He growled and I moaned nodding his grip around my neck tighten I moaned and my eyes rolled to the back of my head "l-love it so m-much master! w-want people to see that I-I belong to y-you a-and only you f-fuck me g-good" I moaned it was such a struggle getting that out because him pounding into me and his hand griping my neck was making me go haywire.

He then let go of my neck and then put his hands on my waist pounding into me at an animalistic pace and you guessed it I was a wreck and a moaning mess. "W-wooyoung~ gotta cum!" I moan he growled "hold it!" I moaned "b-but I c-can't~ too m-much" I moaned feeling sensitive and overwhelmed already he grunted "if you cum you will be punished!" He said and I whined but nodded.

I started telling wooyoung when I was close because he doesn't like it when I cum unannounced last time I did it which was a year ago he punished me meaning he fucked me all day and night and for about four or five rounds I had dry orgasms never again... I really hate those.

After a few more hard thrusts he whispered in my ear "cum for me darling~" that was enough for me and I came a load my whole body shaking and my eyes rolled to the back of my head after that he came inside of me with a groan and I moaned about to fall but he caught me "so who fucks you better hm?" He asked and I shivered "w-wooyoung does" I say and he kissed my lips "good boy" he said making me giggle tiredly "b-by the way my little foxy I lied seonghwa never kissed or fucked me he's my best friend and he's like a brother to me I said you were like him because he always teases me and he even whines until I do something for him or with him....I just wanted you to fuck me against the window" I said it was silent for a few seconds until he broke it with his famous hot chuckle.

He then turned me around and pecked my lips repeatedly making me giggled "your so naughty baby!" He said and I giggled more "your naughty baby" I purr and he nods smacking my butt hard earning a moan from me I then hit his chest "oh my god youngie! You have got to stop smacking my butt after sex you know how sensitive I get!" I whine he only chuckled and massaged my butt "sorry baby but I can't help it it's so plumped and squeezable" he said making me roll my eyes.

Then my phone rings I jump a little but lean down picking it up out of my pocket answering it "hello?" I say having it on speaker "yeo! Hang out with me today there's so much stuff I have to tell you!" Seonghwa says "okay sure when?" I asked "uhh an hour! I'll meet you at the park we always go to!" He said and hung up I giggle.

When I look at wooyoung he's pouting "no" he says "no what?" I ask "you aren't going!~ I don't want you to go~" he whined hugging me I giggle "wae? Don't you have work to do?" I ask he shrugged "I don't wanna do it I wanna be with my baby" he said with a pout and I smiled "you could always come with us" I said and his eyes light up "okay!" He said and I laughed at his cuteness "we should probably get dressed though" I said he nodded and we both got dressed I had to change my shirt though so I was wearing one of his I smiled at that I loved wearing his clothes.

Soon it was time for us to go so we headed out and he drove us all the way to the park that we were supposed to meet seonghwa. Wooyoung gets out the car and then goes to open the car door for me I smile "thank you my little foxy~" I said he smiles and quickly pecks my lips.

Then we go over to the park I text seonghwa that I was here and he replies with "I'm close by" I sigh and sit on the swings wooyoung then walks behind my swing set and starts pushing me I squeal "youngie!" He chuckles and continues to push me I smile enjoying it.

Soon I hear my name "yeo!" I then slow the swing down and get off it going to seonghwa when I get to him I give him a big hug he hugs back with a laugh and then we pull away.

Seonghwa smile wipes off his face, his eyes widen as if he's seen a ghost and my eyebrows furrow "what is it hwa?" When I look to where he's looking it's wooyoung he's standing behind me with a scowl making me sigh....he was jealous again.

"Ah youngie this is seonghwa my best friend" I say with a smile he nods "nice to meet you seonghwa" he said emotionless he was known for that other than being the most powerful and richest man in south and North Korea he was closed off.

I hit his chest "yah!" I scold making him pout "why am I getting hit?" "You know why!" I said with my arms crossed he sighed "fine fine! I'm sorry seonghwa it really is nice to meet one of sangie's friends" he said with a genuine smile his arms made their way around my waist "good?" He asked and I giggled nodding.

"Yeo....mind telling me what the fuck I'm seeing right now?" Seonghwa said I giggled "seonghwa this is my secret boyfriend jung wooyoung" I said and seonghwa's eyes widen "what?! B-but he's married yeo when I said I wanted you to get laid I didn't mean like this" he said shocked I sighed "well I'm still blaming you hwa cause if you hadn't dragged me to that party I wouldn't of had sex with wooyoung and we wouldn't be dating right now" I said "wait that party was like 4 years ago you've been seeing each other for 4 years?!" he asked we both nodded "why are you guys so calm? He's married! And the most richest man too" seonghwa said.

"Tell me something new, seonghwa was it? And as I told my princess right here I don't care about lia never did and never have we were strictly business all though she doesn't seem to think that way...my father forced me too but now I'm divorcing her and telling my father so stop bringing her up sangie doesn't like that anyway" wooyoung states shocking me.

"W-wait rewind that back for me your divorcing her youngie?" I asked he smiled "it was gonna be a surprise but I blurted it out so yeah I'm divorcing her she almost made me miss out on a week of kisses today so I'm done with that bitch" he said making me giggle and peck his lips then turn to seonghwa.

"So what is it you had to tell me?" I ask

Okay so I'm so I'm doing one last part 🙂