0.23

***he didn't say anything back he just walked away.***

I started walking toward the group when I finally got there. They were more people than I thought, they all looked the same to me no difference

I started walking around looking for the boy until I yet again got stopped "Are you here for work?" "No, I'm looking for the chief's nephew" "And who would that be?" He stepped closer to me.

He was quite tall but now that I'm looking at him closely he had a tattoo on his right eye. "Tsw'ue" "Him is I" He's very tall and incredibly muscular for a 16-year-old "Are you gonna tell me why you're looking for me or are you just gonna stare at my abs all day?" "Oh right, sorry Uhm...I zone out sometimes"

He nodded "Do you mind taking me to the spirit tree?" " What for?" I can't say '

'oh you know that girl that's been killed well turns out she's my sister and I had a nightmare and her grieving mother which isn't her actual mother told me to come to you to take her to my mother for answers' "I want to talk to a relative about something important" "how important?" "Very important" he sighed and looked around "I'll see what I can do, for now, your gonna have to help out" he gave me a basket of dead fish.

It stink and did stink, smelled like baby's poo