Chapter 14 - Leave you lover.

''Oh I'm in love with you, but you will never know."

"I will give you all of me, just leave you lover. Leave him for me."

-Leave you lover | Sam smith

"Oh my god, It's still beutiful as we left it." Louis squealed in delight as he got off the car to look at their family cabin their parents or just them, go to to get away for a while. His skin glisten underneath the heat of the sun making him glow like the color of his dress matching the sun up above the sky. Edward chuckled at louis' antics, carrying a bag over his shoulders as his brothers helped him with the other things they have brought along with them.

"C'mon, princess. We don't want you getting sunburned so go inside first." Edward called over his shoulder as he went to the wooden step of their cabin and inside. Louis only smiled following suit. The cabin was one of louis' favorite places. There he stood in the foyer of the living room. Straight ahead are the double doors for the backyard that oversees the lake with their boats and jetskis tied against the wood to prevent it from drifting away. The right side of the cabin leads to the dining area and kitchen which louis always goes to whenever he wants to munch at something in the middle of the night as he watches the fireflies dances around the water as the moon watches them.

Louis went over to where the stairs are to which it was located on the left side of the cabin, besides the fireplace. Wanting to freshen up and get some rest first after the three hours drive, louis went over to his and edward's room to do just that. The cabin was big but it can only fit up to six bedrooms so the styles and tomlinson's kids has to share rooms. The furthest room belongs to their parents rooms, the second to the right was for lottie and felicite and on the left was for gemma and liam. While the last two rooms was for harry and marcel that leaves with louis sharing a room edward and the arrangment was good for louis.

Whenver they stay here, he always has an excuse to cuddle up with the alpha making his heart and omega purr with happiness. Louis forgot what he said about freshing up as he immidiately saw the bed, making his body fall dramatically over it. He closed his eyes to take a much needed nap. He knew the alphas could handle themselves. He wanted to forget his worries and stress for a minute.

His mind going crazy over the fact that he realized that emily was a bitch (to him) and he doesn't know what to tell the alphas. He smiled sleepily as he remembered how much emily begged to go with them but edward put a stop to her whining when he said she really can't go since they promised to be with louis for the weekend. At that one last thought louis drifted away as he snuggled agaisnt the sheet that has a faint smell of alpha.

---

Louis arose from his nap as he smelled something delicious that made his stomach growl. Louis got up from where he was comfortably laying in. He saw a duvet thrown over his waist an act he knew he didn't do, so he smiled at the thought of one of the alphas coming in to check up on him and putting it over him agasint the harsh cold of the AC. He put on his slippers as he walked out of the bedroom going downstairs to hear music and a faint laughter from a distance and the smell of food that awoke him in the first place.