Legally Blonde !! || Donatello x Musical theatre [ READER ] ( R )

REQUEST: ❌TYPE: HeadcannonTURTLE: Donatello 👓VERSION: 2014/16 (TMNT MOVIE)

REQUEST: ❌
TYPE: Headcannon
TURTLE: Donatello 👓
VERSION: 2014/16 (TMNT MOVIE)

• [ SHE / HER PRONOUNS ] •

★ You were a dear friend of April's, April visits you time to time for your performances on stage.

★ One day April decided to show them a recording of Legally blonde musical with you as Elle Woods.

★ And while watching a certain turtle had an eye on you... Yes it's donnie-

★ Donnie fell head over heels for you entirely like I'm not exaggerating.

★ Every part of the musical he will be looking for you, And he will ask April if the next part includes you.

★ If the next part doesn't include your character he will not pay much attention.

★ After the musical Donnie will ask April for your musicals info on when you will perform, where etc.

★ April will be suspicious of it, but will still give Donnie the info.

★ After April gives donnie the info Donnie will make sure he has room in his schedule for watching the musicals your currently in (above of course).

★ He keeps sneaking out that his brothers even started noticing, And so they followed Donnie and saw him chilling at [ THEATER NAME ].

★ They saw him looking at you performing with love hearts and immediately teased him.

★ And so it became a weekly tradition for the turtle brothers and April to watch a musical with you in it.

★ It took a while for April to figure out that Donnie has a crush on you, She figured that she could mention him in a anonymous way.

★ " Y'know you currently have a secret admirer " " Haha funny joke April " " No I'm being serious. " " wait WHAT? "

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi! I decided to write this because the headcannons are a bit empty and I wanted to put something in here, I promise to the other person who requested something that I will be posting that soon :'))

310 WORDS IN TOTAL