History Maker || Leonardo x Ice skater [ READER ] ( R )

REQUEST: ❌TYPE: HeadcannonTURTLE: Leonardo 🥋VERSION: 2012

REQUEST: ❌
TYPE: Headcannon
TURTLE: Leonardo 🥋
VERSION: 2012

★ Really it was an accident, Leo didn't meant for him to be seen.

★ What happened is, He was hanging out with Casey and Casey thought they can hang out at the school ice rink since he wants to practice a bit of hockey for a bit.

★ Casey wasn't really expecting anyone to practice this late (especially if it's 3 am)

★ But here you are, Standing at the entrance of the ice rink, Staring at Casey and.. A mutant frog? Not it's a turtle-

★ Casey immediately skated up to you, ran through the floor with skates on and practically begged you to not tell anyone.

★ " [ READER ] PLEASE I BEG YOU TO FORGET EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW AND DON'T TELL ANYONE, PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WA- "

" Calm down Case, I won't tell anyone but I can't really forget about a mutant turtle. "

★ And after that accident you met the others and became friends.

★ Leo has a soft spot for you, Whenever he's scolding someone and if it also includes you he will just scold you lightly, and that leads to the other person asking you how you made Leo do that.

★ Sometimes when you both have spare time you will help Leo with his balance & agility, Sometimes Leo would help you with strength & dodging.

★ The first one to catch feelings is Leo, It all happened when Leo was watching Space heroes at the lair and you came in and said " You watch space heroes, Cool! What season are you currently in? "
And that made his heart explode.

★ One time, Leonardo tried skating with you helping him and his face was burning the whole time (+ his brothers we're teasing him whenever you look away)

★ Sometimes he will watch you practice and admire you while you do a salchow and an axel .

★ He is basically your biggest fan (he will ask Donnie to make custom t-shirts that says " [ READER ]'s #1 FAN! " and will wear it in secret).

AUTHORS NOTE:

Did I make this headcannon because of the song history maker? nooooo maybeee, Also sorry that it was a bit short I am having no more ideas :'))

353 WORDS IN TOTAL