Funny villain || ROTTMNT x Funny Villain [ READER ] ( P ) / ( R )

REQUEST: ❌TYPE: HeadcannonTURTLE: All 🐢VERSION: 2018 (ROTTMNT)

REQUEST: ❌
TYPE: Headcannon
TURTLE: All 🐢
VERSION: 2018 (ROTTMNT)

•[ ONE MENTIONING OF A CURSE WORD ]•

LEONARDO

★ When Leo first met you he was on a solo mission and you were trying to rob a bank, He was on a rooftop and saw you trying to pick the lock on the front door of the bank and so he went down and asked you what you were doing.

★ " What does it look like I'm doing dumbass, I'm tryin to pick the lock of this building so that I can rob some mone- OH MY GOD YOU'RE A MUTANT FROG. "

★ This made Leo laugh so much that he started crying which made you confused, To which he answered that he's not a frog.

★ " Ohhh, You're a uhh " You stood there thinking while Leo looked at you with amusement, " A IGUANA! wait iguanas don't have- OHH YOU'RE A RED EARED SLIDER TURTLE! " This leads to Leo laughing very hardly on the floor that he didn't notice you going in the bank and getting lots of money but when he noticed it was kinda late, " That was so fun- wait, HEY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO STEAL THAT! " " SO LONG LOSER! " you said while running and holding up a L hand sign signifying he's a loser.

★ And then you tripped.

★ " ARE YOU ALRIGHT?? " You responded with a middle finger hand sign " Yup they're alright. "

RAPHAEL

★ You are an apprentice of hypno, you met the turtles when hypno was trying to get the journal of ..Harry Potter or something..?

★ " This is it [ READER ] with the journal, this will make us unstoppable! " " You've said that atleast 3-4 times hypno. " " CAN YOU LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT- " " THERE HE IS! " The two of you immediately turned and saw 4 color coded turtles looking angrily at you 2.

★ " Ah wellington sundae! " " Hypno, step away from those diaries! " " Uhm, They're journals. " " I was so close.. how did you get out of our genius fashion trap! Did you learn the power of self love in order to break free? " " We learned the power of smashing, And smashed your stupid speaker! " " GET THOSE THICK DIGITS OFF OF THOSE PRECIOUS JOURNALS! " " Lmao! I like them already they're funny. "

★ Raph didn't know what Lmao means but thanks you in his mind for saying they're funny

★ After a wild goose chase, Hypno got hypnotized by his own music. " Welp, I told him not to make the hypnotic music record but here we are.. " " TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF THOSE JOURNALS! " The blue turtles said and immediately ran towards you resulting you to dodge and for him to hit a wall " Relax, I don't have intentions for this diary " You said while tossing the diaries to the red turtle who you assume is the leader.

★ " Goodluck with hypno and with those diaries! " " THEY'RE JOURNALS! "

★ You guys met many more times, and when you guys had to fight big mama you got partnered with Leonardo, and that made him mad.

MICHEALANGELO

★ You basically we're graffiting a random building when you met the turtles.

★ " Playtime is over vandalizer! " You were too busy to pay attention to the voice that you decided to not turn around as you suspect that it's the police trying to turn you in. " Dude, are they deaf?? " " Maybe so Leonardo " you heard 2 new voices talk.

★ You we're alarmed when you noticed one of them coming up to your side and started writing something on a piece of paper, " Watchu writing Mikes? " One of the males said as he finished writing, The writing he wrote said 'Nice work! But can you please don't graffiti on the walls of buildings as it may lead you to jail :((' You read and as you look up to his face it wasn't a cop but instead a mutant fro- oh wait, it's a turtle.

★ You looked back at the paper he held up and thought for a bit, " Thanks, But no thanks I don't really mind going to jail btw but glad you tried to help me " You said as you sprayed the turtle with spray paint on his eye " OW! " " MIKEY! " The 3 other turtles came to his aid, " Also FYI I can hear, I'm not deaf " You said as you started to run from them almost tripping in the process and ran far away and fast as possible.

DONATELLO

★ You are currently at Repo mantis's junkyard, You and him are good acquaintance's and you are allowed to be there anytime you want.

★ You're at a top of a mountain pile of junk and unfortunately slipped till the bottom and met 2 mutant turtles.

★ " AHH HUMAN! " " QUICK PLAN A " You saw them panick and they started talking to you, " Why miss, Could you tell us where the nearest convention should be? " Honestly you wanted to laugh at them but at the same time you sympathize them.

★ But then suddenly you saw one of the mutant turtles holding something you've been looking for, " Heyyy uh, Do you need that? " You said while pointing at the purple coded turtle's hand with the object you need. " Why yes fellow human, I need it for a little invention I am making! " " Sooo, You won't mind if I take it right? " You immediately took the object and ran while the 2 mutant turtles are right after you.

★ " COME BACK HERE WITH MY BROTHER'S ITEM, HE FOUND IT FIRST! " You heard one of them shouted as you didn't look back at them.

★ You finally arrived back at your humble home and started walking towards your basement.

AUTHORS NOTE:

You can tell that I got lazy w/ 2 of the turtles (sorry Mikey & Donnie-) because I'm pretty sure they mostly don't have funny things, Ehhh but I'm lazy so boom (sorry Mikey & Donnie stans please don't attack me-)

969 WORDS IN TOTAL