Stupid with love || Donatello x [ READER ] ( R )

REQUEST: ❌TYPE: FluffTURTLE: Donatello 🧰VERSION: 2012 (TMNT)

REQUEST: ❌
TYPE: Fluff
TURTLE: Donatello 🧰
VERSION: 2012 (TMNT)

• [ THEY / THEM PRONOUNS ] •

! in this oneshot Donnie never developed a crush on April !

Donatello is screwed.

April accidentally let someone know about the turtle's existence and introduced everyone the new friend she made, Their name is [ READER ] and Donnie fell HARD for them.

Donnie and [ READER ] got along pretty good and after a few weeks Donnie fell inlove with them, And this is bad.

Everyone ( except [ READER ] ) knows that Donnie is stupid with love, I wish I was exaggerating. Donnie always hated about the fact of being inlove but today he's giving love a second chance.

[ October 3rd 20?? ]

Donnie and April are currently at April's house having a sleepover, April decided to dare Donnie that he would confess to [ READER ] right now.

" C'mon D you have to tell them somehow! " April said while holding Donnie's phone calling [ READER ]
" I can't April! saying my feelings to them is hard. " Donnie said while whining a little bit
" What's so hard about telling the truth to them? "
" What, Do you just want me to say " Hello [ READER ] this is Donatello, And I just want to say that I like you so much that it hurts and I want you to be my partner! "? Do you think it's that easy. "
After Donnie's question the phone can be heard saying " Voicemail has been sent to User " and everything went silent.

.

.

.

" APRIL THIS IS VERY BAD I JUST SENT [ READER ] A VOICEMAIL ABOUT MY UNDYING LOVE FOR THEM!! " Donnie shouted while freaking out

" Chill don! This is the moment where you relax and wait for their answer " April said trying to calm Donnie down

" HOW THE HECK WOULD I CHILL IF I JUST REALIZED THAT I SENT MY CRUSH A VOICE MESSAGE OF ME CONFESSING ABOUT ME LIKING THEM, OH GOD I NEED TO DELETE THAT VOICE MESSAGE QUICK! " Donnie said immediately grabbing some stuff with his weapon and going out of April's window.

" Well good luck! Geez now I'm all alone again. " April said with a sigh

_______

Donnie successfully has arrived at [ READER ]'s place

' Okay now I need to find their phone and delete the voice message, This will be easy! ' Donnie thought as he immediately started searching drawers for [ READER ]'s phone.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

' WHERE IS IT!?!? ' Donnie thought as he quickly searched through multiple drawers making the room a big mess
' [ READER ] WOULD BE HERE SOON I JUST NEED TO FIND ONE THING, THIS SHOULD'VE BEEN EASY. '

As Donnie was busy searching through drawers he doesn't realize [ READER ] opening the door with their phone on their ear and seeing their room being a huge mess! And when Donnie realized it, it's too late.

" WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM?! " [ READER ] shouted with disbelief and confusion looking at a guilty Donatello, And so he decided to confess on what happened.

" Don, what did you do??? "
" I'm sorry [ READER ], I accidentally sent a pretty embarrassing voicemail to you and I thought that I can erase the voicemail! But I was wrong.. And I made your place a big mess, I'm so sorry " Donnie explained while [ READER ] decided to check their voicemails.

" Wassup dudette its- "
" Hey I need a ride please pick u-"
" YOU LITTLE BI- "

" Hello [ READER ] this is Donatello, And I just want to say that I like you so much that it hurts and I want you to be my partner! " And the voicemail ended.

Silence filled the room with a anxious Donnie and a [ READER ] currently processing what just has been said in that voicemail.

" I am sorry if it changed the way you see m- " Donnie was about to apologize until he was disrupted by [ READER ] laughing, This confused Donnie so he decided to ask,

" Why are you laughing? " [ READER ] answered genuinely " Because I like you too silly! "

" Y-YOU DO??? "
" SHHH " [ READER ] shushed him obviously to not let neighbors know there's a big mutant turtle currently with them
" O-oh right sorry- "
" It's fine, Anyways you can continue now "

" You like me? " Donnie asked [ READER ] with confusion and suprise
" Yes, I've been dropping hints " [ READER ] said sounding disappointed while fake pouting
" Like you like like me? " Don asked the human to make sure they weren't joking with his heart right now
" Yes. " [ READER ] said sounding a bit mad
" I mean are you sure, I mean I'm jus- "

Before Donatello can continue his rant [ READER ] kissed him in the cheek making him to completely shut up.
" ..Sooo what do you think about a date this Saturday? "
" O-oh sounds good [ READER ], HahAHA! OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT ME AND APRIL'S HANGOUT I AM SORRY [ READER ] I GOTTA GO- " Donnie said while almost tripping on some of [ READER ]'s clothes.

" Be careful Don!" [ READER ] said before Donnie left

Before Donnie can fully run to April's place he looks back at [ READER ]'s house.

" *Sigh* October 3rd, My new favorite day.. "

AUTHORS NOTE:

I've decided to make a oneshot about the song ( Stupid with love ) by the Mean girls! Btw I know absolutely NOTHING about voicemails so sorry if I got them wrong :'DD

859 WORDS IN TOTAL