The mysterious figure || Raphael x Chaotic Villain mutant [ READER ] ( R )

REQUEST: ✅

REQUEST: ✅

( Request by: Opossom2010 )

TYPE: Fluff
TURTLE: Raphael 🧸
VERSION: 2018 (ROTTMNT)

• [ SHE / HER PRONOUNS ] •

It was a normal night. New York was quite quiet today, No crimes in sight! The turtles were just finishing patrol as they always do, But something unexpected happened.

" Welp, Time to go home hermanos! "
" You sure? What if there's some crimes waiting for us to go home, They might appear! "
" Nonsense. " Said Donatello.
" As in for my calculations it is almost sunrise, Surely no one would like to get caught doing crimes at this hour. "
" Well, I guess you are right D.. "

Just as they are about to leave they suddenly heard a window break near them.

" HA! see I told you guys " Shouted raphael
" Yes yes, You are right Raph. Now let's go and punch those bad guys! "

_________________________________________

As they approached the building they noticed massage damage done to the windows and doors, The only difference being that the doors looked unbothered to open up for the thief while the windows let them in.

" They must've been very dumb, Or wanted the owners to know there has been a robbery " Michealangelo spoke.

They went inside the house just to find a alligator snapping turtle mutant (which suprised them since it is the first time they saw one that isn't raphael) holding some stolen items.

Before they can even speak the mutant immediately screamed.
" STOP HEROES! FOR I [ READER ] THE TERRIBLE WILL ATTACK IF YOU MOVE ANY FURTHER. " They were quite suprised by the screaming as it is currently night like, Did the mutant want to be seen???

" Calm down sir-- " Leo said but was interrupted quickly
" MA'AM. "
".. Ma'am, But can you please quiet down as for we don't want to be seen by humans on the surface.. " Leo said calmly as he thought maybe being nice would help (words from Raph)

" NO. THIS IS JUST A WAY FOR YOU HEROES TO MAKE US ALLIES, YOU WONT FOOL ME! "

" Oh welp we tried out best to persuade her, Time to attack hermanos! "
" WHAT? "
" OH YEAA BABY! "
" WOO HOO! "

While the 3 brothers attacked the mutant Raph stood there, Not attacking her one bit.
" Maybe she's just misunderstood.. " He thought sympathy flowing through his brain.

His thoughts were suddenly stopped when the mutant punched him right at his jaw, He tumbled far onto a wall. The mutant kept attacking him left and right but he didn't dare attack her.

" WHY AREN'T YOU ATTACKING PATHETIC FOOL?! "
" Because, Me and my brothers don't want to fight you! Well for them maybe they do but for me I don't want to.. "

Suddenly the mutant stopped, When Raph looked up from his defense position he can see her blushing quite very much, She left Raph to sit by the wall and very quick took the things she stolen.

" YOU IGNORANT FOOLS, I HAVE WON THIS ROUND AND I HOPE THAT I WONT BE SEEING YOU IDIOTS IN MY NEXT ELABORATE EVIL SCHEME! " She does a British-like laugh and left.

The 3 brothers immediately went to Raph to ask if he need any medical assistance.

" Are you okay bro? " Michealangelo asks
" I think I'm inlove.. "

.

.

.

" WHAT???? "

_________________________________________

It was the night of hallow's eve, The turtles are out on the streets in their normal state as humans don't go screaming when they see them because, pfftt why not? It's just their "costumes".

While going home successfully getting loads of treats, Then suddenly they heard commotion going on in the alleyway.

" Let's go guys! " Shouted Raph as him and his 3 brothers went towards the crime.

As they run towards it they immediately saw a certain criminal they recognized, Oh it's the snapping turtle. But wait, She seems to be protecting a person that fainted from the footclan?

" Do you need any help?! " Shouted Raph towards the mutant.
" DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A NO? " Shouted the mutant back, And they took it as a yes--

So they attacked.

A FEW ATTACKS LATER SINCE I CANT WRITE FIGHT SCENES THAT WELL.

They tied up the few footclan members in a rope, and the turtles immediately interviewed the mutant.

" Okay mutant what do you want! " Leo shouted towards the mutant.
" it's[reader].. " The mutant muttered, Leo was gonna ask the mutant to speak up in a more harsh way but Raph stopped him.

" Lemme talk to her. " Raph said with a smile trying to calm his brother, he went up to the mutant and calmly asked.

" Heyyy, so what was the thing you muttered..? " Raph said sweetly that made the mutant blush a bit.

" It's [ READER ].. "
" Oh, Glad you aren't screaming! "
" T-THANKS! " [ READER ] screamed but immediately slapped both of her hands to her mouth shutting herself up, Raph and [ READER ] looked at eachother then laugh.

" Haha.. [ READER ], What a nice name... " Raph said quietly with a smile.

BONUS

" Soooooo, When do you think they're gonna start dating? " Leo said leaning on his sword.
" C'mon bro they just met! " Mikey shouted towards his older brother.
" I bet 10 dollars they will get together at the end of the week. " Donnie said while smacking a footclan member waking up.
" I will bet 20 for a month! Surely I won't take them that fast-- " Mikey said with assurance.
" What are you guys talking about? " Raphael said while arriving home which shocked everyone.
" NOTHING! " said the 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEYYY so uh, How's everyone? :'∆ So sorry I wasn't active much in Wattpad I was working behind the scenes (OoOoO) anywyaz, If you want to msg me please do on my discord! (On my bio?) and uhhh *JUMPS OUT OF BUILDING*

940 WORDS IN TOTAL