En-garde! || Raphael x Fencer [ READER ] ( R )

REQUEST: ❌TYPE: HeadcannonTURTLE: Raphael 💢VERSION: 2014/16 (TMNT MOVIE)

REQUEST: ❌
TYPE: Headcannon
TURTLE: Raphael 💢
VERSION: 2014/16 (TMNT MOVIE)

★ The turtles met [ READER ] when they were going home from fencing practice, [ READER ] decided to walk on top of the rooftops because it's more safer this way from burglary / kidnappers

★ The turtles were hanging out on top of a rooftop they were being loud and having fun etc, Well it's no suprise they got caught by a human.

★ A few months passed and [ READER ] has grown fond of the 4 turtles, Especially Raph and believe it or not Raph has grown fond of the human himself.

★ Whenever if they have time the 2 of them decides to spar, It's how they spend their time together.

★ Sometimes after sparring they sit down together and just talk about some topics

★ Raph is [ READER ]'s Hype man, I'm not joking. Before [ READER ]'s tournaments Raph would call [ READER ] and cheer them on for a bit.

★ Whenever [ READER ] goes to Leo to help them with balance and agility and fencing stuff Raph becomes jealous, Like any friendly interaction Raph would ruin with a fake cough or an ahem.

★ The moment Raph found out he's inlove with [ READER ] is when they found out about Raph's toughness situation, And instead of laughing at him and asked if he was joking they hugged him and said " It's okay to be soft sometimes.. " and you successfully made your way into his heart-

★ Sometimes he "asks" vern to take you to Fencing practice, Fencing tournaments, Basically anywhere! you can just mention it to Raph and he will be right on to it.

★ " Vern, I need you to take [ READER ] to Fencing practice. "
" Can't I do this another time Raph? My feet are KILLING me toda- "
" DID I STUTTER. "
" OKAY! geez "

★ So in short Raph is basically your loving coach.

305 WORDS IN TOTAL